NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are Colorado's jerseys right now?

From the parts I watched the Lightning played as well as they have all year in the first against Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing a shot of the Colorado jerseys up close, they are actually pretty sweet

After seeing a shot of the Colorado jerseys up close, they are actually pretty sweet

I can't see the game what do they look like.

I can't see the game what do they look like.

407b4af46d135b4a17a6d6e1a6b9fc4b.jpg

I'm not sure what it is about that picture but it looks like a little person playing hockey

I'm not sure what it is about that picture but it looks like a little person playing hockey

Haha I thought the same thing. Super weird looking

They are going to wear those for the game against the wings for the Bridgestone outdoor series. As much as I love my Avs it's time for the jackets to start doing damage.

They are going to wear those for the game against the wings for the Bridgestone outdoor series. As much as I love my Avs it's time for the jackets to start doing damage.

They are awesome Uni's.

They are awesome Uni's.

They are a nice play on the old Rockies jerseys thank god they went with that colour sceem because the originals were fugly.

Gudlevskis has been excellent. But the Lightning have got to score on these PPs

Wings look like hot garbage.

Bolts lose their shutout bid like 5 seconds into overtime. You can't go 0/4 on the PP and expect to win. Oh well nice to escape with a point. Coming off the back to back I expected a loss.

Bolts lose their shutout bid like 5 seconds into overtime. You can't go 0/4 on the PP and expect to win. Oh well nice to escape with a point. Coming off the back to back I expected a loss.

Your goalie played really well. Can't pin the goal on him. It was an exciting 1-0 game.

We finally did it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Flyers win in OT!!! Damn, this new coach is really whipping them into shape.

Preds played a great game against the Pens but MAF was on fire as he always is against us. Malkin ends it with uncalled two trips against Forseberg to spring Kessler for the OT winner. Frustrating way to end a game.

Is anyone gonna beat the Canadiens this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back