2015 Cleveland Golf Tour For THPers - Up & Down

Straight up golf...But there will be a few challenges taking place on the course.

I am so excited to follow along today. I am parking myself on the couch with the dogs and refreshing this thread all day. :smile:

Get after it fellas! Let's see some magic with this new wedges!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Play well with those sweet wedges! #money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sun is up, breakfast with some good guys this morning and now off to play some golf in 80 degree weather. It's going to be a good day.

Have fun out there! I have a feeling some of the scoring shots are going to me MONEY!!

The sun is up, breakfast with some good guys this morning and now off to play some golf in 80 degree weather. It's going to be a good day.

Great time for a new PB!

Told you it would be sunshine and fun when you got to So Cal. Hope all of you have a great day on the course

Last edited:
Have fun and play well guys. Fupresti likes to give out money (right Kang).

Have fun today, guys!

7da6e071721191abd5f6f76feb4e0f06.jpg

Good morning THP. Range time

Anyone know where the club demo is being set up?

On the range. Demoing Chris from Srixon's 545 8i with this shaft
07137a1e9f6fae64155d3b6ff4a70649.jpg

Half hour from tee time. Range time for my first THP golf game
1a4afdd674628c265b361b33cacbf1c4.jpg

How are the 355 irons looking?

The 355 6i was super easy to hit high (stock steel shaft). Nice club

Half hour from tee time. Range time for my first THP golf game
1a4afdd674628c265b361b33cacbf1c4.jpg

Love range shots from THP events, so much fun for sure!!!

Have fun out there everyone, can't wait to see what the challenges/SWAG up for grabs is.

Where are the first tee vines? C'mon fellas! :act-up:

#4 Par 4....

1b8aa1ded4af9b275717e938bdc474ca.jpg

Good looking course, how is everyone playing? Really curious to hear how the new putters are performing for you gents.

Wondering of cell service is bad on the course. Haven't they been out there for over an our so far?

Good looking course, how is everyone playing? Really curious to hear how the new putters are performing for you gents.

New putters put a good roll on the ball. I need to weight it down but I've got a couple of par saves already

New putters put a good roll on the ball. I need to weight it down but I've got a couple of par saves already

Notice any drastic surprises related to alignment considering 2135?

Back