The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll say this, Seattle has beat the Bears, Raiders, Lions and 49ers.. All bottom of the barrel Nfl teams. They lost to Cincy, Car, GB & STL.

Clearly when it matters and they play quality teams they fold like a cheap suit. I stand by my comment, not real fan can think right now they are SB Bound esp when they may not even win their division.

I'll say this, Seattle has best the Bears, Raiders, Lions and 49ers.. All bottom of the barrel Nfl teams. They lost to Cincy, Car, GB & STL.

Clearly when it matters and they play quality teams they fold like a cheap suit. I stand by my comment, not real fan can think right now they are SB Bound esp when they may not even win their division.
Didn't play the raiders and we're 3-4 not yet 4-4. We will be 4-4 after a Dallas beat down next week tho. About winning the division we have as good a chance as anyone as we control our own destiny.

Didn't play the raiders and we're 3-4 not yet 4-4. We will be 4-4 after a Dallas beat down next week tho.

Oops, sorry, I was giving them credit for a preseason game because that seems like the only teams they've beaten.

My point is that when they play quality teams they fold. I expect that to continue. If you want to hang your hat on beating mediocre teams so be it.

Man, I woke up too late to cash in on some easy money bets. Like Mike said, gotta beat winning teams as that shows your true colors and that's yet to be seen.

Eh, would've backed out anyways trollololol.

It's hard to believe the Bucs have a legitimate shot to get to .500 this weekend. Of course the schedule gets much harder after that, so even if we do get to .500 a 5 win season is still no gimmee.

Oops, sorry, I was giving them credit for a preseason game because that seems like the only teams they've beaten.

My point is that when they play quality teams they fold. I expect that to continue. If you want to hang your hat on beating mediocre teams so be it.
I hang my hat on knowing the game of football guy. When you start clicking as a team mid season and have a tendency to go on runs like my Hawks then our body of work will eventually speak for itself. In every loss the game eitherwent to OT or there was a miscommunication in the secondary....no biggie easy to fix and my team will go 12-4 or 11-5 guaranteed brah. Peace

I think this is a good time to quote an all-time great athlete, Jackie Moon...

"ELE - Everybody Love Everybody"

I hang my hat on knowing the game of football guy. When you start clicking as a team mid season and have a tendency to go on runs like my Hawks then our body of work will eventually speak for itself. In every loss the game eitherwent to OT or there was a miscommunication in the secondary....no biggie easy to fix and my team will go 12-4 or 11-5 guaranteed brah. Peace

you guaranteed the Lions at 9-7 too. Your magic 8 ball must be special

I now know who I'll be rooting against every weekend.

#NFLisLifeBrah

Pretty good article on the Browns defensive woes and what sounds like a STUPID defensive scheme

http://www.si.com/thecauldron/2015/...owns-defense-problems-afc-north?xid=si_social
I guess this just proves no matter how much the arm chair quarterbacks think they know about the game, it pails in comparison to those that ARE in the league. Sometimes it's a battle of trying to be the smartest guy in the room. And yet the best coaches are those that make the smartest coaches look stupid by getting exposed on their flaws.

I guarantee that the Packers will remain undefeated after this weekend's games.

Didn't play the raiders and we're 3-4 not yet 4-4. We will be 4-4 after a Dallas beat down next week tho. About winning the division we have as good a chance as anyone as we control our own destiny.

As a Dallas fan, I can promise that it won't be a beat down as inept as the SEA o-line has looked. The Cowboys may be hurting without Romo, but their D-Line dropped Brady 6 times last week, and I look for Wilson continue to eat turf. I think it will be closer than most expect, especially if Dallas can get the running game going.

What a mess.....

Interesting to me that the London game is only available via streaming curious to see if more games go that route in the future

Pretty good article on the Browns defensive woes and what sounds like a STUPID defensive scheme

http://www.si.com/thecauldron/2015/...owns-defense-problems-afc-north?xid=si_social

Rather than being assigned specific gaps, Cleveland's defensive linemen play different techniques based on how their offensive counterparts are blocking them. The linebackers, then, are expected to guess what technique their teammates are using, scrape through the resulting mess and make the play.

From the article. Yep, I can see where that causes problems.

What a mess.....

Interesting to me that the London game is only available via streaming curious to see if more games go that route in the future

It's a great idea for some markets. Like last week, the Bengals were on here in Columbus and since I'm a Browns fan I missed out on the game. I'm not going to pay the $$ for Directv to watch my crappy team play but I do like to watch them if they are on regular tv. This will be great IF they can come up with some kind of app or something for the "smart TV's" so you don't have to watch the game on your phone or computer.

yeah as much as I love football Im not getting up to watch it on my phone or computer

What a mess.....

Its only streaming outside the Buf/Jax market. I will get to watch it on tv here. Honestly if it wasnt on tv I wouldnt watch the stream of it online lol, I hope they dont do more of this.

yeah as much as I love football Im not getting up to watch it on my phone or computer

Outside of the fans of the Dolphins and ??? did anyone watch the other game from London? It was on in my house because we don't have cable and there isn't a lot to choose from on a Sunday morning but I don't think we watched more than about 20 minutes of it.

I now know who I'll be rooting against every weekend.

#NFLisLifeBrah
Was already doing that anyways, pretty easy with the likes of Carroll, Lynch and Sherman...this just makes it that much easier.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Finally, the hawks finish one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back