THP Partners With Humane Society

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In 2015, THP launched a partnership with their Albatross Club to benefit a fantastic organization in Folds of Honor and THPers were able to give in the name of this community. We want to further thank each and every person that made the 2015 Albatross Club so special and remember that your membership will run through tot he end of the year.

As always, THP will continue to remain completely free for those that enjoy the forum and website. The Albatross Club is a separate animal that is there for those that want a bit more. They want THP events, more contests, fantasy sports, more forum testing and of course SWAG.

This year the added bonus is that with each Albatross Club Membership purchased, a portion of the proceeds will go the wonderful folks at the Humane Society.

18-humane-society.jpg

The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization.
We and our affiliates provide hands-on care and services to more than 100,000 animals each year, and we professionalize the field through education and training for local organizations. We are the leading animal advocacy organization, seeking a humane world for people and animals alike.

What is the Albatross Club
For those new to THP, the website and community are always free. Those that want a bit more, can become part of this club that helps more than you will ever know.
THP Events
Albatross Club only contests
Albatross Club only forum testing
Free shipping on prizes
THP Store discount
Fantasy Sports
And so much more

Stay tuned for more information on when sign up is taking place and a couple of very cool contests that will go with the early signup.

AWESOME!

Another amazing cause well done thp

I like it. Another terrific cause.

That is really awesome. I look forward to signing up for 2016 just a little more now.

This is pretty awesome well done THP

This is really awesome. Big fan of the humane society and what they do.

This is awesome! All 3 of us will be in from my house.

Great program to be involved with. I'll be signing up when it opens up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I love it. I can't wait to donate

Very cool. Another great charity to support. Can't wait for sign ups.

YES, YES, YES!!

So much awesome, brings an enormous smile to my face and joy to my heart!!

Awesome. I'm definitely in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this...my last three dogs have been shelter pets and there are so many I can't adopt. Great charity for us to support in 2016.

Very very pro this. looking forward to this a lot.

This is so great. What a fantastic organization that does great work.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like to see the philanthropy continue. Good stuff.

This is truly fantastic, very happy to see this partnership.

I absolutely love this!

I know they aren't related, but what can we do about getting that Sara Mclachlan commercial off the air....?

This makes me happy. Can't wait to donate

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What a great choice! Can't wait to sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this so much.

I love this...my last three dogs have been shelter pets and there are so many I can't adopt. Great charity for us to support in 2016.

Our thoughts exactly. While working with them to set this up we learned how much even just a little money helps.

Love the 2016 partnership!

Back