The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend who I pretty much grew up with in church was on her way back to Buffalo from Tampa area with her husband and two small kids for Thanksgiving. While driving in N. Carolina she suffered an asthma attack due to bronchitis and passed away. The paramedics who arrived on scene were able to resucitate her and took her to the hospital. The docs gave little hope for recovery due to the amount of time she wasn't breathing. They ran some tests over the weekend and the results were not good. After some members of our church from several cities went to visit and pray with her and the family over the weekend she showed signs of stable vitals but still had a little hope so the family asked the docs to postpone the final test from yesterday until today because they didn't want her to die on the birthday of her 2 year old. The tests were performed this morning and the results didn't change. The family made the tough decision to pull her off the equipment and a short while later she passed away.

It sux losing someone that young and who was filled with love and care for others. She leaves two boys and a husband behind.

Well, losing my star soccer player doesn't really sound all that important anymore now does it. Sorry for their loss. Terrible all the way around. Puts life in a different light.

Sorry to hear that Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out our star player for our indoor soccer team broke her foot yesterday and is out the remaining 5 games. We are dead. I might have to play the whole team on defense and pray we keep it under double digits. Freaking A.
Pump them full of PEDs. :D

As I told you earlier Eric when you told me the news, it's tragic for the husband and kids to lose a wife a mom so young and suddenly.

I never knew Asthma could be fatal.

Thoughts and and prayers to you and her family.

Sorry to hear that Eric.

My condolences Eric

Just found out our star player for our indoor soccer team broke her foot yesterday and is out the remaining 5 games. We are dead. I might have to play the whole team on defense and pray we keep it under double digits. Freaking A.

Tough loss for you and the team. You guys will get thru it and hopefully the team will come together and get the job done

Here's a wild one: wanna keep your employees long term, and them be happy?

Let's NOT throw endless project after project after task after task on top of the daily management of 2 physician practices. OSHA, and the government medical regulations are why I'm losing my hair and eat my emotions.

Here's a wild one: wanna keep your employees long term, and them be happy?

Let's NOT throw endless project after project after task after task on top of the daily management of 2 physician practices. OSHA, and the government medical regulations are why I'm losing my hair and eat my emotions.

Unfortunately seems to be common practice in the med field as well as many others

Eric, that is so terrible! My condolences to you and prayers to the family.

Such a tragedy.

JM

Sorry to hear that Eric.

That is horrible Eric. Sorry to hear about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back