The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left lane is for passing and emergency vehicles. Most states have laws regarding the overtaking of a vehicle on the right, limiting it to being done only when the vehicle being overtaken is in the process of turning left.

The left lane is for passing and emergency vehicles. Most states have laws regarding the overtaking of a vehicle on the right, limiting it to being done only when the vehicle being overtaken is in the process of turning left.

Agreed, when you stay put, and encourage the other vehicle to pass you on the right you are creating an unnecessarily dangerous situation.

Holy crap that Oklahoma State incident 3 dead, 10 icu, 27 injured is what's being reported now Jesus.

Hope they all make it

Holy crap that Oklahoma State incident 3 dead, 10 icu, 27 injured is what's being reported now Jesus.

Hope they all make it
8 life flighted so far. It's heartbreaking.

Driver arrested for DUI. What a piece of crap that guy is.
I've been to that parade probably 20 times in my life, so this is just crazy to me.

Driver arrested for DUI. What a piece of crap that guy is.
I read it was a 25 year old woman. But still, a piece of crap indeed. People who drive drunk really piss me off.

I read it was a 25 year old woman. But still, a piece of crap indeed. People who drive drunk really piss me off.

You've got to be way past drunk to do something like that I would think. That's awful

Last night had a get together with friends from way back at local BBQ joint and had more than my share of a few drinks. We waited around chatting and drinking water for over 90 minutes, walking down the street to 7-11 for chips until all of us were good to drive. Some people just don't get that nothing is worth drinking and driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurt my back something strange this morning. Making it hard to get around and I have to travel for work tomorrow. Ugh.

Hurt my back something strange this morning. Making it hard to get around and I have to travel for work tomorrow. Ugh.
Sorry to hear that bud...airplanes are uncomfortable enough as is. Hope it loosens up for ya!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Had my mother at home today from the nursing home for a visit , she falls bust her head and 7 hours in the emergency room of UT for 4 staples. Im glad she is safe now but no more home visits for a while for her. Nothing worse than seeing your very fragile mother in the shape she's in still try to make a not so normal life normal again.

When I'm happily sleeping, and wake up to a elbow slammed in my face and pillow stolen straight from under my head. Did I mention I have about 1" before I'm being pushed off since someone can't share the bed? Another night, and I'm on the couch. Getting real old

Last edited:
When I'm happily sleeping, and wake up to a elbow slammed in my face and pillow stolen straight from under my head. Did I mention I have about 1" before I'm being pushed off since someone can't share the bed? Another night, and I'm on the couch. Getting real old

Is he snoring like crazy too?

Phil can be so inconsiderate sometimes....?

Lol it's not Phil! It's our 6 year old who thinks he rules the roost

He does :p

My boy does the same to the missus, except he'll be almost sideways in the bed and delivering kicks to the midsection.

You know how to stop that, right

I thought for sure it was Phil

Wasn't me. I was woken up by getting hit in the head by the remote as Jax was trying to turn on the tv. Happy Sunday! :)

My bud Nick has passed. Went today in his sleep. I'm glad his suffering and pain is finished. 48 years old. Former Marine. Worked crash crew at MCAS Cherry Point and at Bogue field.. Saw plenty of death in that job, but also was part of saving several Marine lives in some crashes as well.

Never married, never had kids. We went to high school together, joined the Marines together and lived together for a few years after we were both out. Like a brother to me. This hurts bad. Eff cancer.

My bud Nick has passed. Went today in his sleep. I'm glad his suffering and pain is finished. 48 years old. Former Marine. Worked crash crew at MCAS Cherry Point and at Bogue field.. Saw plenty of death in that job, but also was part of saving several Marine lives in some crashes as well.

Never married, never had kids. We went to high school together, joined the Marines together and lived together for a few years after we were both out. Like a brother to me. This hurts bad. Eff cancer.
Sorry to hear, Barry. T&P, my friend.

Very sorry to read about your friend, Barry. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Very sorry for your loss Barry. Prayers being sent your way

Sorry Barry. I know how much his friendship meant to you.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back