Signup Details - 2016 THP Club Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone who enters! I'm not sure I can as my brother-in-law is getting married that week in California. :banghead:

I am sure he will understand

Entry sent. Guess I'm going to give this a try.

Just remember guys if you do not get your name called tonight, you do not need to send in another entry tomorrow. Your entry from today will roll over.

I am sure he will understand

LOL, he's pretty chill so he probably would. My wife and other family members, however, would not!

I see my fellow regional rivalry captain lurking...going for it???

Email launched! See y'all at 7pm to see who the lucky ones are.

Email launched! See y'all at 7pm to see who the lucky ones are.

Vman with the email being sent. He's in. He's in EVERYTHING!! :bananadance:

Hope you are well my friend.

Oh you know I entered, because, why the heck not??

What an awesome event, just wish I had the extra cash to put my name in the hat. I looked up flights out of Wichita, they're affordable too....sooooooo wish I didn't have to sit this one out.

What an awesome event, just wish I had the extra cash to put my name in the hat. I looked up flights out of Wichita, they're affordable too....sooooooo wish I didn't have to sit this one out.

Give it a shot....you can make it work.

Look forward to seeing who's lucky enough to get in this one. Will be an awesome follow for sure!!!

Name is in the hat! This is exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see my fellow regional rivalry captain lurking...going for it???

I keep clicking in here hoping things would change, but sadly no as much as I want to its not gonna work for me.

Vman with the email being sent. He's in. He's in EVERYTHING!! :bananadance:

Hope you are well my friend.

Why did you put the kiss of death on me, Chris. HaHa. True, I would be in every one of them if I could. But, I have to say, though, that it is getting really tough to get into THP events, and that's a testament to just how great they are.

Almost blew it. Went to turn off my phone for a flight and then I remembered that there was something I needed to do.

Signed up for this bad boy.

Almost blew it. Went to turn off my phone for a flight and then I remembered that there was something I needed to do.

Signed up for this bad boy.

I'm sure the passengers would be more than understanding.

Why did you put the kiss of death on me, Chris. HaHa. True, I would be in every one of them if I could. But, I have to say, though, that it is getting really tough to get into THP events, and that's a testament to just how great they are.

No kiss of death intended my friend. I always love seeing you involved.

Gunner, you make it??

Really debated on whether to sign up or wait for something on the west coast, but there's no guarantees so I may as well throw my hat in the ring. I can also work some OT if I have to :)

Really debated on whether to sign up or wait for something on the west coast, but there's no guarantees so I may as well throw my hat in the ring. I can also work some OT if I have to :)
Never wait. Pounce. Pounce on the opportunity!

times a ticking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back