2016 Grandaddy Announcement

Jason...I think I missed it? You were ON FIRE during the singles comp. What did you shoot? 69? Would have loved to just follow along on a cart and watch that match!

I did not shoot that low. Played well and had a great time.

Dan will lead a stout team into battle against the #zoocrew. There is no doubt about that.

I can speak from experience when he lead team albatross for 2014 MC. Dan's passion for the game will shine brightly in his leadership role. He will coax and demand the very best from his team mates. The lucky thpers that will join him will find out soon enough!

Never a doubt! congrats my friend and well deserved.

Captain Canadan sounds like a great start to 2016 for THP

Congrats Dan! Ill be following along for sure

Congrats Dan!!

Congrats Dan!

I've had the pleasure to play a round with you before and Team THP is in great hands. Great guy and great golfer as well. Congratulations again!

And so it begins!! Congrats Dan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dan, I am sure you can not see it enough!

Congrats Dan.

Oh wow!!! Most excellent choice! Congrats Dan!

Already said it on the Twitters but I'll say it again - congrats Dan! It's a well deserved honor for everything you do for THP and the community, and I'll know you'll be a great captain.

Congrats Dan!

Congrats Dan!

I've had the pleasure to play a round with you before and Team THP is in great hands. Great guy and great golfer as well. Congratulations again!
I've had the same pleasure and you are so correct. He will bring out the best in many on the team.

Loved the video.

And I'll Always remember the three rules of playing golf with Dan

Rule 1, Have Fun
Rule 2, Have Fun
Rule 3, Have Fun

The 2016 Grandaddy will be fun, everyone can count on that

Fantastic Dan! Congrats sir, does Canadan heritage give me a foot in the door for your team?

#Ketchupchipsareawesome.

Congrats Canadan! Take the guys into the depths and come out victorious

Congrats Dan...can't wait to see what you do with the team!

Congratulations Dan! Another top flight captain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing when I was thinking of the awesome staff at THP and seeing as how Jman just did his thing, I had this feeling in the next captain was going to be you Canadan. Congrats man and I hope to be playing alongside you next year!

Congrats. Can I come?

Congrats. Can I come?

He is definitely going to be bringing THPers with him.
Only two things needed.
1. Enter the contests. We had so many first time THP Event goers getting in this year.
2. Join the 2016 Albatross Club. This makes you eligible and helps out a worthy cause.

So, what happens when you blow the mind of a simple Canadian golfer living in December Ohio? He takes a video and it's a mash of nonsense and thank yous and thoughts for 2016. I wish it was better, I wish my numb/shaky/stunned feeling looked a little less like 'calm', but I'll post it anyways because I was able to credit the team this year, Callaway, THP, and Jamesman in it -- And that's worth it.

I've been grinning for over an hour. I'm still completely speechless, and my grandaddy prep begins in about 80 minutes with a round of golf. Guess it'll be matchplay. Love this place.

I cannot wait to see you take it to another level Dan, it was absolutely amazing this week. I am still in awe of what occured. Turning normal people into into super stars for a week is incredible. You got a long year ahead of you my friend.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

He is definitely going to be bringing THPers with him.
Only two things needed.
1. Enter the contests. We had so many first time THP Event goers getting in this year.
2. Join the 2016 Albatross Club. This makes you eligible and helps out a worthy cause.

Everyone, JB is not lying when he posts this. It is that simple when you think about. 1 email and $35 literally changed my life.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW so awesome to see you Dan get the call up, congrats. Maybe i could join you.

Back