Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

Has anybody hit both the HZRDUS black and the whiteboard? I'm curious how they compare.
Once I get my Ltd HZRDUS Combo in, I will be in that category. I think they are trying to be relatively similar but will give all feedback on this soon. Just remind me.

Once I get my Ltd HZRDUS Combo in, I will be in that category. I think they are trying to be relatively similar but will give all feedback on this soon. Just remind me.
I spin the new whiteboard over 3500. Hzrdus I'm around 1900 to 2200. Quite a difference for me

I spin the new whiteboard over 3500. Hzrdus I'm around 1900 to 2200. Quite a difference for me
Same head? If so, that's a HUGE difference. What about launch?

Moral of the story: I need to get on a LM.

Not same head. Don't recall launch. Could easily be the operator

Or the head.
Check out what Don says about those differences in the THP Radio show with PX.

Gotcha. Always is operator! Can't wait to see what HZRDUS can do.

Trying to figure out if I'm a 6.0 or 6.5 kind of swinger. I've hit the 6.0 black and liked it. But it was late winter swings.

Gotcha. Always is operator! Can't wait to see what HZRDUS can do.
I think you're mistaken... rarely it's me lol
Trying to figure out if I'm a 6.0 or 6.5 kind of swinger. I've hit the 6.0 black and liked it. But it was late winter swings.
I'd think with the profile you could go either but from what I know, 6.5 would be the safer bet

You can swimg 6.0 whenever you want to get more swings with it

This was something I also grappled with. I ended up going 6.0 because that's what my other metalwoods are.

I have a 6.0 coming. You are free to swing away when we meet up. ?

I have the yellow 6.5 in my driver and it's the best combo I have ever hit. Long and hitting more fairways than ever is good :) few of my regular playing partners have commented that I should play the current set up until it breaks

I have the yellow 6.5 in my driver and it's the best combo I have ever hit. Long and hitting more fairways than ever is good :) few of my regular playing partners have commented that I should play the current set up until it breaks

With your flirtations, this is huuuuuuuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same head? If so, that's a HUGE difference. What about launch?

Moral of the story: I need to get on a LM.

That's a pretty big difference. I could drop 500 rpm on the driver and be just fine but 1500 would be trouble. Though if it isn't lower launch/spin than the m3 black tie I wouldn't have a problem.

I'm kind of interested in it for a fairway but wouldn't mind seeing 10g heavier.

I'll take action on that not happening....the staying with current set up part.

With your flirtations, this is huuuuuuuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is indeed. I'll tinker with the subzero when I receive mine but the xr16 pro and hzrdus yellow will be tough to beat
I'll take action on that not happening....the staying with current set up part.
Seriously it's to a point where that would be a bad bet. That's saying a lot

After getting a new Callaway adapter on the HZRDUS black earlier in the week(a left handed adapter), I finally got to put it to use today during my round.

Was 5 for 6 in fairways hit using my driver today. Absolutely loved the ball flight I saw with the HZRDUS and a few of the drives were long.

After getting a new Callaway adapter on the HZRDUS black earlier in the week(a left handed adapter), I finally got to put it to use today during my round.

Was 5 for 6 in fairways hit using my driver today. Absolutely loved the ball flight I saw with the HZRDUS and a few of the drives were long.

I put the Hzrdus Black 6.0 in play Saturday. Such a great shaft. First drive I didn't typical play it down the right side looking for a draw. Dead straight. That took a little getting used to. This combination with the GBB is pretty damn good for me. I'm not going to say it's longer than anything I've been hitting. But it's much more stable. I was able to hit a draw on demand which is pretty decent. Mid launching and penetrating flight for me. I'm hoping as the season goes on this continues to work well.

My dual cog adapter should be here today, I ordered it off eBay, I hope its not a cheap knockoff. With all the talk about how much you guys love these I can't wait to get it put on and get my first swings in with my HZRDUS yellow!

I put the Hzrdus Black 6.0 in play Saturday. Such a great shaft. First drive I didn't typical play it down the right side looking for a draw. Dead straight. That took a little getting used to. This combination with the GBB is pretty damn good for me. I'm not going to say it's longer than anything I've been hitting. But it's much more stable. I was able to hit a draw on demand which is pretty decent. Mid launching and penetrating flight for me. I'm hoping as the season goes on this continues to work well.

It really is stable. I like how the shaft allows me to be aggressive in my transition, and I don't feel like any part of the shaft is trailing behind. I am really looking forward to spending more time with it.

I think after using this shaft I won't be able to use the word 'stable' on anything else ever. This thing is STOUT! The harder I pull from the top, the better the results are and this is the first time I've ever said that in regards to a shaft.

Should have my black 6.0 today or tomorrow and I am really looking forward to putting it in play and see how it performs. I'm thinking the yellow might be more what I'm looking for but the one swing I took with the black had me excited to try it.

Most info on the black it says for the "stronger player" what does that actually mean. Want to possibly try this shaft but swing speed in the 98-104 range. Want to pair it to a JGR 12 degree head? Any thoughts? How does it compare to ad Di 6s or Rogue 110

Most info on the black it says for the "stronger player" what does that actually mean. Want to possibly try this shaft but swing speed in the 98-104 range. Want to pair it to a JGR 12 degree head? Any thoughts? How does it compare to ad Di 6s or Rogue 110
I swing at 103-107 ish and I play the 6.0 with a high loft head. It works well.

Way more stiff and lower launching than ADDI 6s.
For me the numbers were pretty close to the Rogue Silver 110, but feels much nicer.

Back