Status
Not open for further replies.
The Happy Thread

Driving to work today thinking about how this time of year I'd usually be done golfing for the season, but now I have a great reason to keep playing and practicing through the weather for another six weeks. #TheGrandaddy #TeamRedemption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's the medicine talking, but today I feel a bit better. I got up for the first time in 24 hours, so that's a plus.

On my way to work this morning I won a radio contest for 2nd row seats to Jeff Dunham in April! That's a nice start to the day.

Today after work,I finalize with the courts my divorce,it's been a tough situation and glad this is all over. Time to look forward to bigger and brighter things on the horizon. Planning to attend classes next year to further myself in knowledge to gain a hospitality degree.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sign showed 15 days til Krispy Kreme opens by the house. Not so happy for the diet
Have you been to the fractured prune? I think it opened last month. A new place is opening/opened in Annapolis too. Can't remember the name of it though.

Post via Taptalk

There are days like today I am just happy. Still sick, which stinks, but just happy. Launching the Humane Society partnership is a big part of that. Love that organization and their affiliates.

Have you been to the fractured prune? I think it opened last month. A new place is opening/opened in Annapolis too. Can't remember the name of it though.

Post via Taptalk

I haven't been. I see it every time I hit the gym. I am avoiding "bad" stuff for me while working on my fat loss.

There are days like today I am just happy. Still sick, which stinks, but just happy. Launching the Humane Society partnership is a big part of that. Love that organization and their affiliates.

I for one was so happy to see that announcement. I remember the charity raffle from six years ago, and have been hoping for something with the Humane Society for a long time.

New Apex irons arrived in time for my round tomorrow
Hit em well Eric. Which ones you pick up?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I for one was so happy to see that announcement. I remember the charity raffle from six years ago, and have been hoping for something with the Humane Society for a long time.

I remember that too. Good times and good items. Looking forward to getting in on the AC to help support them next year.

New Apex irons arrived in time for my round tomorrow

Nice! If the weather looks promising around Thanksgiving for golf bring em with, I'd love to check them out.

I know I give him a ton of crap, but I am happy to have Mike Ward in my life.

He gets me.

I know I give him a ton of crap, but I am happy to have Mike Ward in my life.

He gets me.

He's a good dude. Glad he makes you happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My MS Band 2 is on its way! So excited to put this thing through its paces. Also hope it works as streamlessly with my Nokia and the app's as it claims.

I just finished a project I have been putting off for way too long. It was extremely tedious and time consuming, but it's done!

I just finished a project I have been putting off for way too long. It was extremely tedious and time consuming, but it's done!

figured out a way to offer prime shipping?:alien:

Prime Now is available in Phoenix. Ruh roh.

No smoking for 3 weeks now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back