The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. #LoveIt

Certainly there will be plenty of confidence!

That 26 footer can't contain it....but it can try.

I MUST get back to these courses in 2016. I'm a tad empty in parts without it.

Cookie.... Was that a Fast edit? Or were my eyes playing tricks haha

In or not I'll be pulling for #Team441

Well it can't be too big an event, by my last count Chad has exactly 6 supporters! My goodness Hashtag, what did you do to piss THP off?

Quality not quantity as they say...

Well it can't be too big an event, by my last count Chad has exactly 6 supporters! My goodness Hashtag, what did you do to piss THP off?

I'll take making the team easier everyday of the week.

441 has to beat the supporters away with his rough stained chutting putter!

Everybody playing will be playing their gear out of new golf bags....Only the winners will get some new equipment though. #TheCup

I'll back Chad. His luck has to change at some point and I really like his chances when he doesn't have to play against Harry. I'll bring the socks and my game.

Maybe it's the hair or maybe it's how Mike looked with the ponytail that scared me but i'm seeing this as a slam dunk for #teamhashtag!

To side with Mike???? Or to side with Chad???? I've already beaten Chad once in a team comp. Maybe I help him win this time!

I'm prepared to make a second appearance under captain 441 and bring him another HOF tag. I want in!

Everybody playing will be playing their gear out of new golf bags....Only the winners will get some new equipment though. #TheCup

Love it, absolutely love it. Bring it!

So I guess to post in here I need to pick a side....hmmm..

So I guess to post in here I need to pick a side....hmmm..
I think you can only side with 441. I mean you guys share a name.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So you're excuse? ;)

#smarterthanmost

Alas, it'll all come down to the results....and I like our chances.....especially if Mike has to play. :alien:

No way a THPer can play against the man in one event and root for him in another.......Mike has loyalty running deep in his veins hahaha

#smarterthanmost

Alas, it'll all come down to the results....and I like our chances.....especially if Mike has to play. :alien:

It's all good bro.....I'm still a cookie fan

6 really good guys who given the chance will help Chad take down swagmaster441.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back