The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it officially a train now? Not just an engine and a caboose?

Enough support now that we are more than a two car. The # will be celebrating in MB

Myrtle and some serious competition! Sounds like a blast!

Enough support now that we are more than a two car. The # will be celebrating in MB

Yes. But you will be celebrating #hair's hair. Team 441 will be celebrating a win.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'm with 441 so I'm assuming you wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity to get paired up again. Maybe I will decide to start looking at the hole putting the day before the tournament, maybe I won't...

Damn JJ......you make a hard argument to fight. You know I would go to Bangkok and back to be on your team.........however.....

Ruh oh!!! #theCup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask me about running a train on Sunday in July in Myrtle when Hashtag and company are spraying champagne and holding up a trophy.

Lol this went places. And for the record, I would gladly be a part of the winning train in MB next year

Wow, just getting caught up in here on all the activity from last night. What.In.The.Hell happened in here?

Looks like a couple of drunken fools tried to step into the boxing ring with the jabs flying aplenty.

#StillWithChad

how cool is it that with little detail about the event there are 264 posts including this one. Some sides have been chosen, lines in the sand being drawn. Really looking forward to getting more details and hopefully being able to get in this one.

Damn JJ......you make a hard argument to fight. You know I would go to Bangkok and back to be on your team.........however.....

There is no however in this situation.

Everybody playing will be playing their gear out of new golf bags....Only the winners will get some new equipment though. #TheCup
That's an intense little twist. I like it!

Wow, just getting caught up in here on all the activity from last night. What.In.The.Hell happened in here?

Looks like a couple of drunken fools tried to step into the boxing ring with the jabs flying aplenty.

#StillWithChad

The power of vodkie

I went with Mike in the legacy last year..wanna take him again. I'm all in on 441

how cool is it that with little detail about the event there are 264 posts including this one. Some sides have been chosen, lines in the sand being drawn. Really looking forward to getting more details and hopefully being able to get in this one.

Doesn't take much detail to get a thread fired up. Read the #RegionalRivalry thread.

Everybody playing will be playing their gear out of new golf bags....Only the winners will get some new equipment though. #TheCup

Bump because it's on the line this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take no sides. I'm more mercenary... I just want a chance to be in the fight. #TheCup2016

I take no sides. I'm more mercenary... I just want a chance to be in the fight. #TheCup2016
If you are not with us, well I guess that means you are against us.

Go team #

If you are not with us, well I guess that means you are against us.

Go team #

Unless I'm picked on your team, then I'm with you. All depends on perspective.

perplexed here. do I want to fight to be on a team or do I want a capt to fight for me to be on his team? that is a tough question.

one thing I know for sure, when I have decided, it will be all about kicking ass and taking names for me!

#THECUP=pure golfing excitement

Bumping this for those that missed it, because it got rather deep in here for a bit....

Bumping this for those that missed it, because it got rather deep in here for a bit....

I feel bad for MikeDean and his team. It's cool they are going to get a bag, but are they going to share that wig or will they fight for it and any other scraps?

I feel bad for MikeDean and his team. It's cool they are going to get a bag, but are they going to share that wig or will they fight for it and any other scraps?
Haha at my team losing..i have a hunch we will be fine

Haha at my team losing..i have a hunch we will be fine

Well you have the overwhelming majority of the support so that's a start.

Can't wait to see how this plays out, wife is on alert that I want into this in a bad way.

Nothing better than winner takes all (essentially).

The winner take all aspect is pretty darn cool. Feel like that could put more pressure on people coming down the stretch.

The winner take all aspect is pretty darn cool. Feel like that could put more pressure on people coming down the stretch.

I like the idea of playing our own gear. Down and dirty on two of the best courses in the eastern US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back