Callaway HyperLite 5 Stand Bag (2017 Camo)

chris311fan

Reaction score
Handicap
WIP
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a rain hood and travel cover that may go with the bag mentioned in the title? I purchased a generic one on Amazon and it's been a nightmare. There are little tabs on the sides of the top of the bag, next to the dividers, almost to take in buttons, for what I would presume would be a rain hood. but Callaway's site doesn't seem to have the product anywhere. was one not produced for the HL5? If not, any owners out there have luck with a different rain hood or travel cover that they could link me to?

Thanks in Advance!

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a rain hood and travel cover that may go with the bag mentioned in the title? I purchased a generic one on Amazon and it's been a nightmare. There are little tabs on the sides of the top of the bag, next to the dividers, almost to take in buttons, for what I would presume would be a rain hood. but Callaway's site doesn't seem to have the product anywhere. was one not produced for the HL5? If not, any owners out there have luck with a different rain hood or travel cover that they could link me to?

Thanks in Advance!

From everything I see, one should have been on the bag when bought new.

Recommend calling up Callaway customer service tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised if they helped you with a solution.

Wow I didn't even think of that lol.

Thank you!!!!

So I called them, and despite being bought new from eBay and not Callaway site, they are sending me a rain hood completely free! Thanks again!

Back