The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does luck not have a passing yd yet?

Where has this Saints team been all year?

Tom Brady is the Patriots leading rusher so far today.

Brees with a nice pick in the endzone after a great run by Ingram.

Watching this game, I can't decide if the Colts are this bad or if they have given up on Pagano.

Wow texans defense is atrocious

Miami showing sometimes you just need to fire a coaches ass. Maybe Houston should follow suit.

Wow texans defense is atrocious

Miami showing sometimes you just need to fire a coaches ass. Maybe Houston should follow suit.

No kidding! As a Dolphin's fan and Landry FF owner (and former Lamar Miller owner) I am loving this! As a football fan in general, I just feel bad for Houston, they are terrible this year!

Diggs just made a great catch for a TD. He was a steal.

Lol 400 yards and no td for browns.

Stupid thomas with late dumb penalty after bomb

The score in the Pats - Jets game would look a bit different if LaFell could actually catch the ball. 5 drops, brutal

I understand Miami is up by a bunch but why do they keep going away from what's working and just keeping having 3 and outs? giving Houston too much opportunity to get back in the game.

Watching the Lions implode is comical at this point. Stafford is getting slaughtered and his O-Line should just quit football they suck so bad.

Watching the Lions implode is comical at this point. Stafford is getting slaughtered and his O-Line should just quit football they suck so bad.
Sounds like Virginia Tech this year...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's a fantastic catch by Amendola there. Way to get up and get it.

The end of the Bucs/Washington game was bad for the Bucaneers player that failed his lateral.

Jets recover onside then lose on a false start penalty trying to spike it

Oh surprise the game thats on here is the giants. .its either them or dallas or in this case both every freaking week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back