Most enjoyable golf conversation

Women, current business situation, golf courses, golf topics, golf sticks, cars.

I love talking about the game, the good feelings when you hit it well, the greats that helped develop your passion for the game, your goals and desires in golf, and just good old conversation.
One of my fondest convos was one where I didn't speak more than a word or two. Listening to you talk yourself through your shot from the pine straw at Caledonia and pulling the shot off exactly how you had envisioned was one of the best things I've ever seen on a golf course buddy. I learned a lot about myself, my game, what I want out of my game, and about the game itself during my rounds with you. Some thing I'll cherish forever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like the conversation after the round. Good friends sitting around talking about the round: reveling over good shots, needling bad shots and settling up bets. Everyone just enjoying the company they are in and talking about the great game that unites us all. Leaving the clubhouse and looking forward to the next round. Not only because you love the game but also the camaraderie of the guys you are playing with.

Big fan of course management talks or any sort of optimal play in the long run type conversations. I am a big fan of all those things in other games(poker) and love when people think about golf that way.

I enjoy talking tech of clubs but I'm not at all versed in shafts. Course management, golf courses in general, PGA and LPGA tour players and their swings and decision making are all fun things to talk about. Additionally, practice ideas is always a fun topic for me.

I like talking about how others got into Golf and what equipment they play and why. Also like talking about courses they like to play and why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of my fondest convos was one where I didn't speak more than a word or two. Listening to you talk yourself through your shot from the pine straw at Caledonia and pulling the shot off exactly how you had envisioned was one of the best things I've ever seen on a golf course buddy. I learned a lot about myself, my game, what I want out of my game, and about the game itself during my rounds with you. Some thing I'll cherish forever.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Me too brother, by far the most enjoyable golf I've played

I love talking swing mechanics, shot making, strategies, Talking about coaching thoughts. Ways of practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stories - what/why do people play the game, what joy it brings them favorite playing partners, crazy bounces. The stuff that makes golf FUN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any and all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friends personal best or when they get over the hump and solve an area that has given them trouble.

I love a good, engaging conversation about all parts of the game. How others practice, different tastes in equipment, what type of courses suit different players and what it is that brings people to this game. I like discussing that the most because lots of people have different reasons for playing, and I feel like it helps me understand people more.

Back