How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

One or two rounds at the most. Even that may be not be correct!

Zero recently. I had two 3-putts my last round and shot 72. Putting has always been the most difficult part of the game for me.

I just played yesterday and had 7 three putts. Ouch. Shot an 86. I was around the hole all day with approaches. Managed to get two birdies but missed so many makable putts. I need to take my time and focus better I think

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just curse Barry when you three putt. He started it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two 3-putts today. Neither should have happened! Hate, hate, hate 3-putts!

Three 3-putts today. None of them should have happened. Streak at 0.

After the two rounds this past few days with sposey8675309, lightningbolt & Greggdrews...reset to zero. Had a couple of 3-putts.

Zero....had one today.

I'm at 7.

I got to 7 rounds then had 2 in my round last week. Played 3 rounds this weekend with out one so im back to 3. I think putting is one of my strongest parts of my game.

And 1 for me ! Hope it keeps going!

My last 2 rounds, so hope that trend continues for a long time. :clapp:

putting has been problematic lately with dormant greens....lots of "humps and bumps"

My putting has been great the last few months except for yesterday. 2 three putts and a 4 putt has me back at zero. I just couldnt focus.

Have not had a round without a three putt in over a month.

I blame Barry.

Have not had a round without a three putt in over a month.

I blame Barry.
I knew I should have been the one to start that birdie thread. Then everyone would love me.

32 putts for me yesterday and no 3-putt which put my streak to 2 rounds. Used a THP coin as a marker... It's good luck!

Last edited:
I have gone over 3 rounds without a three putt. The key is to miss enough greens so you don't have 60 foot birdie putts. Much easier to hit a poor chip to 15 feet and two putt. Then you can brag about never three putting!!:wink:

Zero. :(

I think it's at least 7 rounds, not entirely sure as I don't really keep track. Now I've started using gamegolf again I will track it :)

I think about 3 rounds now but hoping to extend that streak once my Cure putter arrives.

Back to one.

At zero currently. Had (2) 3 jacks late in the round or I might've made it to 1.

Back