SeeMore Putters Thread

Was going you can help ID my SeeMore. I bought this on the slightly used rack at golfsmith for $185.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Was going you can help ID my SeeMore. I bought this on the slightly used rack at golfsmith for $185.

https://flic.kr/p/G4ifej
https://flic.kr/p/GkfEFC
https://flic.kr/p/Gr7ypJ

The mFGP you bought is a great putter with the head shape being kind of the cornerstone of the brand. Same head shape used by Payne Stewart and Zack Johnson. The head weight on your putter is 350 grams as indicated by the 50 at the beginning of the number above 100% milled.

The mFGP you bought is a great putter with the head shape being kind of the cornerstone of the brand. Same head shape used by Payne Stewart and Zack Johnson. The head weight on your putter is 350 grams as indicated by the 50 at the beginning of the number above 100% milled.
Great thank you! It looks brand new.

Thanks - sox fan!

hey seemoreputters, decided to post this again since I never heard a response

are there any plans to making a giant or smaller giant rendition for those that like the mallet look perhaps a GIANT mFGP2???

hey seemoreputters, decided to post this again since I never heard a response
Are you thinking of something with a deeper flange compared to these?
2-L.jpg

Are you thinking of something with a deeper flange compared to these?
2-L.jpg
yes, its just something about that head shape that fits my eye that's why I was curious.
don't know if its the lack of love for mallets or the majority liking the blade style.

yes, its just something about that head shape that fits my eye that's why I was curious.
don't know if its the lack of love for mallets or the majority liking the blade style.

Depending on the model, say the largest, original giant, would be enormous with a flange. I'm sure some of the smaller like M1t or mini might be able to be extended. But I wonder how big/heavy they would get?

The rate at which the putting of 3 of my golfers has improved via a SeeMore and SPi is astounding. Its becoming a strength and not a weakness.

One of the other boys also finally asked for help, so I'll start working with him on the basics Monday.

Very freaking cool.

The rate at which the putting of 3 of my golfers has improved via a SeeMore and SPi is astounding. Its becoming a strength and not a weakness.

One of the other boys also finally asked for help, so I'll start working with him on the basics Monday.

Very freaking cool.
Very cool, Coach. Congrats on really making a difference.

Very freaking cool.
That's awesome, I'm sure they even gain more confidence as they succeed

Very freaking cool.

Nice work Coach.

As for a mallet Giant - we are taking baby steps with what we have now. As always THP will be the first place to receive the news. Appreciate the support and insight!

Nice work Coach.

As for a mallet Giant - we are taking baby steps with what we have now. As always THP will be the first place to receive the news. Appreciate the support and insight!
Mallet Giant?

Hmm.... I like the sounds of that one.

Many have been asking about the putter that Ernie putt in play. 100% milled mFGP DF - great looking putter but $$$$. If you are looking for the same look and very similar feel but with out the $$$$ - take a look at the CDM FGP DF - same looks and similar feel but less the price.

I received my Giant back from SeeMore the week before last. I had an inch added and had it counter weighted (30g in the grip, 30g in the head). I really had better feel and speed last week at PGA West with the adjustment. I really like it better with the counter weighting.

I received my Giant back from SeeMore the week before last. I had an inch added and had it counter weighted (30g in the grip, 30g in the head). I really had better feel and speed last week at PGA West with the adjustment. I really like it better with the counter weighting.

Pkielwa - glad it worked out well. How was PGA West! great place!!

It was awesome. I came back here to my goat track today and almost had to cry!!! I could handle living out there in Palm Springs/La Quinta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone who owns the White Groovy headcover confirm if the closure is magnetic or velcro? On the website, it clearly mentions that it's velcro several times. However, I purchased a putter for my father and opted for the White Groovy headcover and the one that arrived was magnetic.

I want to buy another one for myself, and would prefer magnetic.

Can anyone who owns the White Groovy headcover confirm if the closure is magnetic or velcro? On the website, it clearly mentions that it's velcro several times. However, I purchased a putter for my father and opted for the White Groovy headcover and the one that arrived was magnetic.

I want to buy another one for myself, and would prefer magnetic.

Contact SeeMore directly. They may have both closures and I'm sure they would be happy to send you a magnetic one if they do and you request it.

Back