Space X Test Flight

I believe once it reaches Mars it goes into a gravitational orbit and requires no assistance.
I meant tabs, not teams I just wonder how they're going to track it and if there's any other purpose of it scientifically than just orbiting.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Always love watching launches.

One of my biggest regrets is not finding a way to get to the Cape and seeing a shuttle launch. I remember sitting in the teacher's lounge in grade school watching the only TV with cable back in 1981 watching Columbia launch on the first mission. Amazing stuff.

I got to see a shuttle launch one year out here on holiday. Forget the mission number but the skipper’s name was Jett which I thought was pretty cool. The launch was stopped at about 7 seconds which was the most disappointing thing ever. Luckily, my eagle eyed missus saw that they give you return entry within so many days, so we managed to go again for the rescheduled launch which was freaking amazing. I want to say the visitors center is about 5 miles away from the launch pad. The noise and pressure wave through your chest was just fantastic. It was a clear day so we got to see the boosters separate too. Then into a special room they had set up where someone was talking through what was going on whilst you listened to the comms and watched the screen. If I remember correctly, it had cleared the Atlantic in about 7 minutes!!!!!
Also saw the last space x from Vandenberg. Always freaks the folks of California out when they see that unless they’ve been watching the news LOL. Amazing stuff.

#FiberLaunch

Always love watching launches.

One of my biggest regrets is not finding a way to get to the Cape and seeing a shuttle launch. I remember sitting in the teacher's lounge in grade school watching the only TV with cable back in 1981 watching Columbia launch on the first mission. Amazing stuff.

I saw a Space shuttle launch at 4 am. and it was was unbelievable. We were south of the Cape and the whole sky was brilliant orange. A sight I will never forget.

This was awesome, thanks for making the thread or I'd have never known.

Always loved watching the space takeoffs, all the way back to Apollo.

Language is NSFW toward the halfway point but here was a different view of the side rockets landing. I can’t get over how cool that looked

To see those boosters land side-by-side synchronized really opens up the door that space travel including landing on another planet and re-launching for return to earth is within reach, albeit still a few years away. I thought the landing was almost out of a space movie....So cool.

Back