2016 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Has anyone tried the Halo Top Ice Cream? Everything I am reading is that it is MUCH better than that Artic crap that Morgan tried..

http://www.halotop.com/

Never heard of it, but if you try it definitely let us know how it tastes. After trying the Artic stuff, and seeing people pitch stuff like this on Shark Tank, I am suuuuuper skeptical.

Never heard of it, but if you try it definitely let us know how it tastes. After trying the Artic stuff, and seeing people pitch stuff like this on Shark Tank, I am suuuuuper skeptical.

I think I will grab it this weekend, will be sure to follow up. I have heard the Vanilla Bean tastes almost identical to an actual Vanilla Ice Cream, if that is the case, I would be willing to stomach what I imagine is a decently high cost because I love ice cream

I think I will grab it this weekend, will be sure to follow up. I have heard the Vanilla Bean tastes almost identical to an actual Vanilla Ice Cream, if that is the case, I would be willing to stomach what I imagine is a decently high cost because I love ice cream

I can't wait to hear your feedback!

I just put some pork chops in the crock pot. I am making this recipe again, I finally picked up some real chili sauce so I don't die from too much siracha like last time. http://simple-nourished-living.com/2015/05/slow-cooker-pork-chops-recipe-weight-watchers-points/

I can't wait to hear your feedback!

I just put some pork chops in the crock pot. I am making this recipe again, I finally picked up some real chili sauce so I don't die from too much siracha like last time. http://simple-nourished-living.com/2015/05/slow-cooker-pork-chops-recipe-weight-watchers-points/

That looks really good GG!!! I'm saving that one.

I made chicken "chili" yesterday in the crock-pot, came out badass. Used thighs in it, just kind of threw it together myself, ended up 6pts for a full cup (which is a LOT in my bowl).

2016 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Try the Yasso frozen Greek yogurt bars. 100 calories, 5 G protein and 17 G carbs. My favorites are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Coffee Chocolate Chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made chicken "chili" yesterday in the crock-pot, came out badass. Used thighs in it, just kind of threw it together myself, ended up 6pts for a full cup (which is a LOT in my bowl).

A full cup of some foods does seem like a lot. Obviously it's a full cup, but when you see it in a plate or in a bowl. It's a great deal of food.

I just got back from my initial consult meeting with the trainer at my gym. Up and at it tomorrow morning for base-line and we go from there.

I have overnight oats in the fridge for tomorrow and I am attempting a chia seed pudding. I hate chia seeds, so this might be a giant disaster, but I keep seeing recipes for it so I am giving it a try. Everyone says it takes on the consistency of tapioca pudding, which I love so I am keeping an open mind.

I tried the chia seed pudding and used unsweetened vanilla almond milk with it. I'll admit I was a little nervous to try it, but it really does take on the consistency of tapioca pudding. It wasn't bad after all.

Making turkey chili tonight. I'm always amazed by the bang for the buck in terms of calories/points in chili. I'm usually very full after a serving and it fits my macros well.

Plus it's really easy to make.

I tried the chia seed pudding and used unsweetened vanilla almond milk with it. I'll admit I was a little nervous to try it, but it really does take on the consistency of tapioca pudding. It wasn't bad after all.
Well that is very encouraging, because I really hate chia seeds, but I am always open to trying new things.

However, I saw a recipe for lemon pudding using cauliflower. That one might be a little too out there, even for me.

Well that is very encouraging, because I really hate chia seeds, but I am always open to trying new things.

However, I saw a recipe for lemon pudding using cauliflower. That one might be a little too out there, even for me.

I like cauliflower but that is pushing it.. Not sure I could bring myself to try that one.

I like cauliflower but that is pushing it.. Not sure I could bring myself to try that one.
Same here. I am all for cauliflowe rice and mashed "potatoes" but pudding? I don't know about that. No matter what you do to cauliflower it is always a little gritty and that is not a good quality in pudding.

Just read an article on Yahoo that said that based on some stats today is Fall Off the Wagon Day. CEO of Foursquare calls February 12 the "fatty solstice", and January 3 the " skinny solstice" based on the increase and decline in fast food sales.

Don't be a statistic! Stick to the plan.

Doing hot yoga tomorrow morning with a girl I have gone out on a couple dates with.. pray for me

Doing hot yoga tomorrow morning with a girl I have gone out on a couple dates with.. pray for me

You probably will love it! It's one hell of a workout.

Hey guys I posted in the other thread but do any of you guys use a foam roller? Any preferences or ones you really like?

I'm having a "I'm feeling fat " day. Which is a bizarre thing for me. First because I didn't think men did that. Second it's not in my nature to think this way normally.

Hey guys I posted in the other thread but do any of you guys use a foam roller? Any preferences or ones you really like?

I have been using one for awhile. Usually 2-3 times a week or more if I feel stiff. I have a ribbed one from tptherapy, bought if from DSG.

Hot yoga is awesome, I actually think you will enjoy it.

I am just nervous I will fall or somehow look like an idiot. I consider myself a relatively athletic person, but I am not flexible.

I have one I bought off Amazon, just a small one that I keep in the closet and use when I am super sore or tight. They are wonderful.

I am just nervous I will fall or somehow look like an idiot. I consider myself a relatively athletic person, but I am not flexible.

Just go into knowing you will fall, because you will, it's all about core and balance, flexibility comes in time with yoga, the key is core and balance.

I use one. It is a 13" black one that I bought on Amazon. I would get a firm one. If you want to keep one at home and one in a gym bag buy a 26" one and cut it in half. Probably be cheaper than buying two 13" ones.

A lacrosse ball around your hips and shoulders is even better. Really hit some tight spots that way.

Hot yoga is amazing. Yoga is great for letting u go at ur own pace and skill level, don't worry. Goodluck with ur lady friend

I'm having a "I'm feeling fat " day. Which is a bizarre thing for me. First because I didn't think men did that. Second it's not in my nature to think this way normally.

It happens once you start being conscious. It goes away in time though and as long as you stick with it, the rewards are worth it.

Back