Free Equipment, Fitting & Playing Bellerive: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2018 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details. if you are signing up, for this FREE trip, please read this over carefully.

2018%20Shaft%20Up-M.jpg

When & Where
April 12th and 13th
St Louis, MO

Cost & What's Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for a new driver
Play Golf
Group Dinner
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting with one of the best in the business, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at one heck of a special venue. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

The Finale
The Finale is also a part of Shaft Up and what that means is that there is a second free trip up for grabs to the participants later in the year. Each of the Shaft Up events will feature the fun and equipment, and post event, your job will be to review the gear you receive. The person that does the best job of this, from each of the Shaft Up events gets a ticket punched for what we are calling The Finale. It's another event, held at a beautiful resort where you will go later in the year, meet with UST Mamiya and play some golf for the weekend with your new gear and even test some more new products...And it wouldn't be Shaft Up if there were any costs, so it is all 100% free of charge.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2018 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. This year we have partnered with Cobra Golf and each participant will get fit for Cobra equipment with a premium UST Mamiya shaft with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. One might be all about the driver, the next could be irons and so on.

The Course
Yes, that Bellerive Country Club, home to the 2018 PGA Championship. This private facility is ready for THPers and we will be playing the course TWICE!

082517_WP_Bellerive_01-M.jpg

Itinerary
Thursday 4/12
Early arrivals at St Louis airport
10am Meet and Greet at Bellerive CC for breakfast and UST Mamiya education
11am Fitting with Danny Le on the range with Foresight GCQuad
1pm Lunch and Golf at the same course the PGA Championship will be played on
7pm Dinner with UST Mamiya and THP

Friday 4/13
8am Breakfast
9am Golf at Bellerive CC
4pm Back to airport for departure

Participants
Lions81
moosejaa

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone signing up! This is going to be an absolute blast to follow a long!

Wow. 100% in. Come on lady luck! This is going to be epic. THP and UST going huge for the 10 year!

YESSSS!!! You really did just blow my mind!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup that's a pretty crazy venue.

Wow, I am super impressed about this venue!

My heart is pounded imagining getting the green light. So awesome.

What a magical 2 days this will be for a few lucky THP’ers!

That's amazing!!! Really really cool

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Amazing

Haha well dang I got it!!
Sorry if I ruined it there JB :) I’ll just leave my guesses to myself from now on ha ha

But the fact that I was right at such a great course in the same year that they are holding such a big event just shows how awesome this is going to be and how much work you guys are putting into this event. Really insane

Oh.my.....this is absolutely absurd. I can’t believe it.

Haha well dang I got it!!
Sorry if I ruined it there JB :) I’ll just leave my guesses to myself from now on ha ha

No sir. You guessed what would be the most over the top thing possible for the location. We just happened to deliver on it.

Wow. I don't know what else to say. A couple of THPers are in for an absolutely amazing experience!

No sir. You guessed what would be the most over the top thing possible for the location. We just happened to deliver on it.

You certainly did that :) actually unbelievable that you guys book this course and able to deliver such awesomeness to this community thanks.

i'm speechless. well, almost speechless! thp'ers getting to play the home of a freaking major championship that is happening this year?! not to mention a world class fitting into one of the most exciting lineups released so far this year. and FREE?! unflippingbelievable

sadly i can't put my name in the hat for this given my work commitments. but you better be damn sure i'll be following along, drooling the entire time.

well done thp. well done.

This is freaking AWESOME!!! I'm insanely jealous, it's definitely a course I've wanted to check out for a while. Knocking it out of the park already in 2018!

Wow. This is fantastic.Would be a dream come true.

Wow wow wow, mind exploding is right! What a start to Shaft Up!

Yeah, I think I might want to sign up for this.

And away we go, this will be a hot ticket

DAYUM! This one just got even more amazing! I cannot wait for signups, next week already!

Good luck everyone. I love the shaft up events

Hoooooooollllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy CRAP......you guys are just nuts this year. Bellerive.....pffffft. No big deal.......ha, thats not even the finale.

I’m there. I’m so in. Can I sign up now? If I sign up now it won’t count. Never mind. I’ll sign up next week. Whoooooohooo!!! This is going to be be freaking great!!!

Back