One Goal For Offseason

Find my putting stroke again

It's on my freaking iPad I need to read the dam thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you do. I've seen a huge difference the last few rounds putting. Especially on courses I've never played

Don't really have an off-season, but I've got a lesson pack with GolfTEC that expires at the beginning of February. So my goal is to take as much advantage of those as possible. There are a few consistent swing faults that I'm working on--getting rid of those is my main goal. If I can get my full swing in shape, I think next season I'll see a massive drop in my handicap.

Okay....seriously. Continue to play weekly (if at all possible). Seen some progress off the tee lately, irons are solid, greenside has gotten better with add of MD3, and putting is improved moving back to SeeMore.

With all that said, try to drive the handicap down to single digits.....even if just 9.5.

My goal is to build my anticipation for next year so big that I'll play like a madman for the whole summer 2016.

Read Unconscious Putting, I did and it helped me a ton
Id like to but that whole reading books thing isnt for me. I fall alseep or zone out for pages at a time then have to re-read everything i missed. Makes the process very tedious for me. Maybe i can find it on audio book or something

Id like to but that whole reading books thing isnt for me. I fall alseep or zone out for pages at a time then have to re-read everything i missed. Makes the process very tedious for me. Maybe i can find it on audio book or something

I'm the same way, not a big reader, but this one if broken down in chunks will keep you going.

Not sure if I've seen an audio book or not. I'll keep an eye out

Subject to change, of course, but right now my goal might be to have a better golf / life balance. I'm never going on tour; I can always be a better dad/spouse.

to heal up...

No off season for me. I'm sticking with the plan to get more rounds in by the end of the year to get my cap down to a 15. I've really not gone out for full rounds like I should be. I've done scrambles and 9 hole rounds with my son the majority of the time. I have a round Wed if weather permits, so hopefully that will get me back on track.

No real off season here but my long term goal is to get to a single digit hcp. That means practicing putting, putting and some more putting!

Use my 34 remaining GolfTec lessons.

Not really much of an off season, but once the time changes sneaking out to the course or range for the evening is out. So during the week I will adjust my workout program through a strength/power phases, and probably a metabolic phase after the first of the year in case I pick up any baggage from the holidays.

For golf I will go across the street and hit balls at lunch occasionally at Golfsmith, and play on the weekends. Want to finally get my cap into the single digits and break 80 next year. So I need to hold onto and continue to improve my tee game that is showing some improvement and sharpen my iron and wedge game. Then there is putting. There is always improvements to be had there.

The ultimate goal would be get into one of the THP events next year.

Try to pick back up with a somewhat consistent practice regimen. This whole year has been one thing after another and I have only played for the most part this year. We actually have some heated bays at the local range, so I have no excuse for after work this year.

JM

Two words - Yoga pants.

I gotta work on my flexibility. While there is no off season for me, I need to commit to getting to yoga class more often.

Two words - Yoga pants.

I gotta work on my flexibility. While there is no off season for me, I need to commit to getting to yoga class more often.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Not a true offseason for me, but:

Build some consistency off the tee. I'm a range hero, if I could just bring that swing to the course I would hit loads of fairways.
We will work on this together my friend. Ironically I had the same goal the last two of seasons and failed so I need to do something different.

If I could hit 14 solid tee balls/round I would have a shot at even par. I don't even care about FIR, just need to put 14 solid drivers/5 woods/hybos together on a consistent basis.

Work on putting and maintain strength/flexibility in the gym.

Not an off season here but do play a little less in the cold rainy months. I want to really work on my putting this winter. Especially from 8 feet.

My main goal is to improve my core strength. That will help with both my swing, as well as my day to day back concerns.

Thankfully I now have a sim right near me, so I can still make full swings even if it's playing virtual golf. I'm not one who can put the clubs away for 3 months solid.

Ski more than i did last year.

If you mean golf related, my only offseason goal is to stay fit so I can come back kicking and screaming (the right kind).
This is my answer also.

Back