Bellerive Country Club: Host of 2018 PGA Championship & Shaft Up

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be playing this course this year at Shaft Up #1, so figured I would start a thread on it. Of course any THPer can signup for Shaft Up, which is a THP Event that is 100% FREE and includes all travel costs and new equipment.

082517_WP_Bellerive_01-M.jpg

For those that have played it, looking forward to your thoughts. For those that want to learn more, THPers will be playing it in 2 months and can post pictures here and in the Live Update thread.

The 10th anniversary of THP just keeps getting bigger!

Excuse me?

Because I thought you just said this will be hosted at the same venue that's hosting this year's PGA Championship. I must have misunderstood?

Wait wait.. Literally a major championship venue in like 6 months is gonna be played by a few special THP'ers? Holy crap.

• Admin
Wait wait.. Literally a major championship venue in like 6 months is gonna be played by a few special THP'ers? Holy crap.

You forgot the for free part.
And it includes travel.

You forgot the for free part.
And it includes travel.

Oh I saw that part, I was still in shock about the entire thing.

Lying here with a bad fever and even i sat right up at this to start the googling lol.

Amazing

That's pretty frickin' sweet. I mean, just the event itself is incredible, and now it's going to be held on the same course as one of the Major tournaments?!?

Well I guess I changed my mind on putting in for Shaft Up events.

This is an unbelievable opportunity...and free....it's for me.

Jb. Is it good to be you? Cuz it feels like it should be good to be you.

Also, it’s a really really good year to be a THPer. You teased this earlier and this location crossed my mind, but I kinda discounted it, but man. I don’t even have the words. This is going to be amazing.

Wow!!! Just flat out amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just incredible! A major venue? THP bringing it strong. This is other level stuff right here.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Wow!!!

Jb. Is it good to be you? Cuz it feels like it should be good to be you.

Also, it’s a really really good year to be a THPer. You teased this earlier and this location crossed my mind, but I kinda discounted it, but man. I don’t even have the words. This is going to be amazing.

It’s better to be a thper. You guys don’t have to tell the hundreds that don’t get in anything

But generally I am smiling on the 10 year celebration. Which I haven’t done in a while

I’m a bit in shock to even have a small chance at getting in this! I mean, this is a major championship venue 4 months before the greatest golfers visit here!

Wow, just wow.

Wow! What a fantastic course to play for this event!

Well done THP!! Man, that's just incredible.

lol. just silliness. not some random pga tour event. The PGA Championship.....a major + THPers. I just doesn't sound right.
So so so so awesome.

This is just ridiculous! That's a hell of a venue to kick this sweet event off.

whoa, that IS nuts!!

OMG! What an unbelievable opportunity to play an amazing once in a lifetime course! Count me in & take my $$ now!

edit ... it's free I know but I'll gladly kick in some $$ to get in! HA!

When I saw St. Louis as the first city for shaft up, this is the course that immediately popped into my head. Which was immediately followed by me thinking, "no way, that would be crazy." I was totally right about it being crazy, but very very wrong about the no way part.

Back