phoffer

Resident ONE Length Guy
Reaction score
Handicap
improving
Finally got my bag, so it's time for my WITB!

• Cobra F7 Driver
  • Cobra F8 ONE Length Irons
  • Odyssey White Ice DART Blade
  • Team Effort Bucket 2 cart bag

Everything is new except the putter. I'm really excited for everything. The irons come with Arccos 360, the driver has an Arccos sensor built in, and the irons come with enough sensors for when I fill out the rest of my bag.

I'm going with the ONE Length irons, I've hit them a couple times at my PGA SS and really like the feel of them. I've gotten my swing dialed in with my 7 iron from my previous set, so I'm hoping to make a quick transition.

It's silly, but I might be most excited about the bag. I read through 5 or 6 entire threads on here about bags, and put together a list of what people desired/needed the most. This bag has every single one of them. Here's a quick list of the most important

• Looks amazing! (Graduated from U of Arizona, love that place)
  • Lots of pockets -- 8 of them. 2 waterproof soft lined for valuables, one range finder, one insulated for 6-pack, ball pocket, 2 side apparel pockets). All accessible while on cart
  • sharpie holder
  • velcro glove spot
  • rubber handles on top, and the bottom is shaped for easy gripping/carrying
  • putter well
  • access to bottom of bag via side apparel pocket
  • rain hood + umbrella hold system

nZRYvQc.jpg

j1UhcbP.jpg

ytZJie2.jpg

IH3e6om.jpg

Room for more clubs.

And BTW, Bear Down!

Nice setup! What are the plans for FW/hybrids and wedges?

And the F8 OL are $$$$$, love mine!

Nice looking setup!

Nice setup! What are the plans for FW/hybrids and wedges?

And the F8 OL are $$$$$, love mine!

Expansion plans are to learn how to chip properly, then get some wedges that will be right for me. No plans on the other end. A 4h might be added one day, but in reality, between a driver and the 5i, that's plenty sufficient while I work on other parts of my game.

That looks great!!!

Great looking set! BEAR down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New addition! 56* Cobra OL Black Wedge
ef6raezmfhw01.jpg

Love that putter. Great bag.

Back