New Member in So Cal

Oak Quarry is awesome, some of us played there after a THP event last year. I'd like to branch out and play more courses up around that area this year.

Haha... and I'd like to play more down there. I think the furthest south I've played to date is Pala Mesa.

Welcome to THP Kevin!

My favorite right here is probably Glen Ivy... it's pretty much right in my back yard.

Other local favs are Cross Creek, Goose Creek, Oak Quarry.

I have played Goose and Oak. I prefer Oak Quarry but Goose Creek is great track with every hard greens. Havent played Glen ivey or Cross Creek yet. We should get together for a round sometime.

I have played Goose and Oak. I prefer Oak Quarry but Goose Creek is great track with every hard greens. Havent played Glen ivey or Cross Creek yet. We should get together for a round sometime.
Definitely. Always looking to meet new golf contacts. Most of my old golf buddies have moved out of state in the last couple years.

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks. Happy to be here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!
Hope to meet you at this year's NorCal/SoCal event

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!
Hope to meet you at this year's NorCal/SoCal event

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Yeah I'll have to keep an eye out for that

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome from another Cali guy! I'm over the grapevine in Bakersfield! Hope to get a chance to meet you this year!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

You've got good THPers all around you - don't be shy about connecting with them to play together.

Welcome! Always great to have more SoCal golfers!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Back