AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

Larry Fitzgerald with a pretty wild up and down before the tournament....

Potter having to wait 5 minutes after every shot waiting on Jason Day. My gut would be rolling.

Interesting....didn’t look like DJ shook hands w/ Potter on the 18th green.

So did DJ just blow Potter off? No handshake??

Interesting....didn’t look like DJ shook hands w/ Potter on the 18th green.

Yeah...sorry, didn't see your post...

Larry Fitzgerald with a pretty wild up and down before the tournament....

LOL the ol' pre-event swing change I guess eh? I mean it takes an extreme amount of EFFORT to go from a 6.6 to a 12 in two months. Larry doing his part to remind us all why handicap competitions are so often ruined by a couple people.

Happy for Potter seems like he has been through a lot, pretty impressive runner up 4-some that could not catch him as well

So what irons is Ted Potter Jr. using? Srixon doesn't make the 965 in LH. I think most tour people still use the 45 series and I don't believe there was a LH 745 model. Is he gaming the 765 irons?

LOL the ol' pre-event swing change I guess eh? I mean it takes an extreme amount of EFFORT to go from a 6.6 to a 12 in two months. Larry doing his part to remind us all why handicap competitions are so often ruined by a couple people.

He'll probably say it went up because it was football season.

It looked the same to me also... DJ was nowhere to be seen, from what I could tell..
If there wasn’t a handshake or a “nice job” given, that’s pretty Bush League move...

Hope it DID happen, and it just didn’t make it on screen...

It looked the same to me also... DJ was nowhere to be seen, from what I could tell..
If there wasn’t a handshake or a “nice job” given, that’s pretty Bush League move...

Hope it DID happen, and it just didn’t make it on screen...

They followed him from the time he made the final putt to the CBS interview to walking all the way into the scoring tent. Nothing. Just weird for DJ to do. I'm sure there is an explanation but just sort of weird not to see happen on the green.

After today's finish, DJ not shaking hands with T Potter for his Victory, I now consider DJ officially a Richard. I could care less whatever happens to the Dork from now on.

The only thing I can think of was he was over watching Potter's am partner take 5 minutes to miss a putt by 10 feet and just said **** it

So what irons is Ted Potter Jr. using? Srixon doesn't make the 965 in LH. I think most tour people still use the 45 series and I don't believe there was a LH 745 model. Is he gaming the 765 irons?

I could be wrong, but pretty sure I saw something either the back end of last week or over the weekend about left-handed z65 series clubs

Ping Iblade irons were in the bag. His bag is almost all Ping

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back