AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

interesting that people don't enjoy watching the ams play. i like it. the only annoying thing is watching these people take 7 practice swings, step in, step back and take 3 more practice swings, step back in, and hit it 70 yards off line. but i still like seeing them hit good and bad shots at such a beautiful place.
I'm with you. Where can you find the am leaderboard?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has Reed lost weight or is it just the Nike clothes fit him better?

I was thinking this exact same thing. He definitely looks slimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the replay tonight. This is painful ! I could do without watching the president of ABC Company hitting a crap shot ! Or Mary whoever plugging a Cyprus tree. And I think it’s tough on the announcers. Can’t wait until Sunday !

Where can you find the am leaderboard?

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing there has to be at least one with a lower round that David Duval. What happened to him anyway?

I saw a graphic that said Streelman & Larry Fitzgerald were -12. Streelman is -7 so does that mean Fitz is -5 or do the AMs get strokes or something?

They get strokes, best ball though so he probably made 5 birdies, not 5 under par though.

Rory is still not putting very good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love watching this golf course, you get to see some amateur golf but also such amazing views!

Did he have a 5 putt today ?
That I saw, a 4 putt for double, but I'm pretty sure none of them were from more that 8 feet.

When he posted on insta that he was thrilled with his putting progress over the off-season I knew the curse was on.

Rory is still not putting very good.

Some of them don't like putting on Poa Annua greens. Especially come the afternoon rounds.

Ángel Cabrera is +16 with 3 holes left today. I wonder if there are amateurs shooting better scores?

Some of them don't like putting on Poa Annua greens. Especially come the afternoon rounds.

Does anyone?

I guess the worse you are the more you should like conditions that brings a bunch of randomness into play

Does anyone?

I guess the worse you are the more you should like conditions that brings a bunch of randomness into play
If the pros played on greens that I play on, they would complain very second

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ted Potter Jr. having quite the round today -10 so far and tied with DJ at -15 for now.

Who the ***k is dressing Jason day. Good lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted Potter Jr. having quite the round today -10 so far and tied with DJ at -15 for now.

Dude is unconscious right now. Legit shot at 58.

Dude is unconscious right now. Legit shot at 58.
Has 2 par 3s sandwiching a tough #8 left.
DJ with a rough start to the back 9.
Potter leads by 2 at -16.

It's sad to watch J Spieth & P Mickelson putt. Phil 3 putted a par 5 from 10 ft., and Spieth seems to be pushing/leaving the putter blade open at impact. So surprising to see both these great putters having troubles.

Dang. Having played 2 of the courses, and living right in the doorstep, I should be all over this event, but I can’t stand watching “celebrities” I’ve never heard of play golf!

#FiberLaunch

I can’t stand some of the celebrities. Can’t wait for the US Open next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can’t stand some of the celebrities. Can’t wait for the US Open next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, that is gonna be fun. Thinking I might try and put my name down as a volunteer.

#FiberLaunch

Nice to see Mike Weir's partner carrying him to a made cut

Back