AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am

DJ & Potter...will either close it out?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Maybe this is best placed in a different thread, but listening to the pre game people in the golf channel studio critiquing how these pros are warming up I find very humorous, they're in the both, the other guys are on the range preparing to win the Pebble Beach Pro Am, I wonder which one knows what they're doing better!

Potter had a huge chip there on 7. That might be the thing that carries him to the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this.. Golf is a funny game

Ted Potter Jr.
▪️Once missed 24 straight cuts on the Web.com Tour
▪️Once failed to post a score lower than 70 in 48 consecutive rounds

Just saw this.. Golf is a funny game

Ted Potter Jr.
▪️Once missed 24 straight cuts on the Web.com Tour
▪️Once failed to post a score lower than 70 in 48 consecutive rounds

He probably finally got custom fit.

interesting that people don't enjoy watching the ams play. i like it. the only annoying thing is watching these people take 7 practice swings, step in, step back and take 3 more practice swings, step back in, and hit it 70 yards off line. but i still like seeing them hit good and bad shots at such a beautiful place.
It's just the same every year, and it's not that entertaining after the first time. How many years do we have to watch Murray's schtick and Larry the Cable Guy? Gretzky, Rodgers etc etc.

Man, Troy Merrit is playing really well lately, but bad break there.

It's just the same every year, and it's not that entertaining after the first time. How many years do we have to watch Murray's schtick and Larry the Cable Guy? Gretzky, Rodgers etc etc.

Anytime Dan Whitney is involved, I tune out.

Agreed. Was hoping he could put some pressure on the leaders.

He has been playing well. Nice to see after what feels like him having disappeared last year. He has been consistent across all three courses this week.

I would imagine the pros get tired of being nice to some of those guys and keeping their mind on their game. Too many distractions. Bill Murray?!? Is he still showing up?? But, the tournament was not started by a pro golfer, but by a pro entertainer...

The announcers keep talking about how small the greens are. My GIR would increase significantly if my home course greens were that "small".

Phil making a late charge.

Would love to see Phil sneak into a playoff

Potter playing solid though.

Hopefully we get some drama down the stretch here.

Big bogey by DJ, shocking to see him not play well at all in the final round.

Ole Ted is pretty darn steady, looks like he is going to cash a big check this week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He's putting himself in the perfect spots, no mistakes whatsoever.

All the golf I watch and I’ve never heard of Potter Jr. great for him! Enjoy The Masters.

Clint is looking like he's about to the end of his trail. Mind still sharp, but physically, he looks very frail. What a legend...

Back