Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either a double headed dong with a tongue/blood squirting out, or a pretty decent stretch to make it a dong.

At leas the PXG had definitive dong anatomic execution.

So I just showed GG that Bettinardi putter and she saw the same thing I did.
Can we be sure that is not the Dong putter to match the PXG Dong Driver?

It took me a few times looking at it to see it. It is not the first thing that comes to mind like the pxg though

Just got done hitting the m2 irons, apex and apex cf16....guess I better start selling stuff in the marketplace haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB sees another dong!?!?

... and on a side note, not all the girthy considering it is a wide flange

Mizuno makes drivers?

:wink:

Sleepers. So much better than expected. 850 was solid and the new EZ out performed the M2 in every way for me.

Sleepers. So much better than expected. 850 was solid and the new EZ out performed the M2 in every way for me.

I kid, I kid. I had One of their drivers (whichever one was out when the JPX-825 Pros where new) and fairway woods. I gamed them for a couple months but I didn't care for them much.

WPF.....SM6 waiting to see what JB and 441 find out.

Toulon!!!!

Have I steered you wrong yet?
Okay, dont answer that...But with this one I am serious.

I am in the market for new wedges too, these and the unannounced wedges JB keeps referring to have pigued my interest

Never been much of a fan for Titleist wedges.

Possibly a new driver head or irons but that's about it.

I am in the market for new wedges too, these and the unannounced wedges JB keeps referring to have pigued my interest
The ever illusive mystery wedge. See if you can dig something up hahaha

Something/Anything. My bag is boring right now.

I'm having withdraw, I haven't bought a new club (or clubs) in far longer than normal. I dreamed of the Hogan Ptx irons. I think that is a sign!!

I'm having withdraw, I haven't bought a new club (or clubs) in far longer than normal. I dreamed of the Hogan Ptx irons. I think that is a sign!!

Do it!

So now that i've got the heavenwood purchased, i need to find that driver head for my two shafts that i won (THP Hazrdus and the Matrix SpeedRulz).

Pondering putting the MXM in the bag over the Tank Cruiser.

Tough decision.

Pondering Fusion 14 bag and still pondering on a new driver... Xr16 or GBB.

is it bad I'm pondering a blue driver?

If it's the blue one we were talking about when we played I support this.

Got my eye on a few slightly older iron sets in graphite that I can pick up cheaply to try out - Diablo Edge, Rocketbladez, Speedblade, Razr X, etc. Mostly ones I can mess with to see if graphite gives me a noticeable difference, then gift to my dad once his knee surgery is healed and is able to play again. With his shoulder issues he's being stubborn about moving to graphite, I figure if I give him a set he can't say no :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back