Maximum Score on a Hole

Do you often find yourself being able to play with no one in front at all? You must be playing weekday rounds solo since that would never happen around me in the north east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play weekday solo when I golf, just start work at 4:30am and head out so I come in just after the late morning members are making the turn and just before the evening golfers are arriving. I usually catch up to someone right around 15/16 hole. If I catch someone sooner I'll usually just jump off the course and head home (I have from 2 - 4:30 to finish before daddy duty). I also tend to play during poor weather days or days with 15 MPH winds since I know most people clear out at my home course. 70% of my rounds are probably played Oct - March when people aren't golfing as much as well.

I play weekday solo when I golf, just start work at 4:30am and head out so I come in just after the late morning members are making the turn and just before the evening golfers are arriving. I usually catch up to someone right around 15/16 hole. If I catch someone sooner I'll usually just jump off the course and head home (I have from 2 - 4:30 to finish before daddy duty). I also tend to play during poor weather days or days with 15 MPH winds since I know most people clear out at my home course. 70% of my rounds are probably played Oct - March when people aren't golfing as much as well.

You have a membership : season pass. I rarely will jump off if i pay a full rate and can get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually play par 3s out (ESC is usually 7..ugh) and will pick up at double par on par 4s and 5s, although I can usually do it fairly quickly (also part of my downfall sometimes). If I get to 10, I pretty much want to jump in front of a car.

Back