Contest: Putt Out

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New Twitter contest for a brand new Putt Out. Watch the short stop motion clip and follow the simple directions to win.

Love the appearance of the custom green #7, good luck everyone!

Super easy entry for this one. Good luck all!

Almost ordered one last night. Glad I waited now :alien:

Good luck guys!

Done & done. I need one for the office.

• Admin
Love the appearance of the custom green #7, good luck everyone!

I wonder how many actually watch that fun stop motion : )

Saw this on twitter, thanks for the opportunity! That green Odyssey 7 is amazing!

That green #7 is sweet, cool video I like the stop motion its pretty cool what you can do with it. Cool contest Thanks THP and PuttOut!!!

That green #7 is sweet, cool video I like the stop motion its pretty cool what you can do with it. Cool contest Thanks THP and PuttOut!!!

Its a lot of fun to do, but takes a lot of time. For instance this short clip is about 200 pictures and then edited and put into stop motion. Before every picture, something is moved.

Its a lot of fun to do, but takes a lot of time. For instance this short clip is about 200 pictures and then edited and put into stop motion. Before every picture, something is moved.

That's crazy I knew it took a lot but 200 man that's what we call painstaking.. It came off well I'm impressed.

Thanks again for another great contest. I am sure there is going to be a really happy THPer out there winning this one soon!

Was already considering ordering the practice green and putt out trainer anyway, but have done my part to enter for this one

Very cool! I saw that custom green #7 making a slick cameo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great contest, this would be perfect for me while I work on my putting during paternity leave. Thanks for the opportunity!

One way or another, I'll have one of these. The THP TV spot was great, and if they're going to have a presence here its kind of a no brainer.

Oh you know I got in on this one! Good luck all!

That is a crazy amount of work but the effect is cool! I am loving that green #7 and you've given me an idea. As an Irishman who plays an Odyssey #7 I need to look into getting one of the new exo #7 putters in green & orange.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Done and Done! Thanks THP and Puttout for the opportunity!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Follow, retweet and entered!! I really like this concept and the grey mat would look great in my living room lol.

Many will over look it, but I laughed at the fortune cookie paper strip at the end of the video. Nice touch.

JB, To bad you didn't have the Green Puttout that Cam showed in the other video from the PGA show to go along with the Green #7.
Loving the stop action videos.

Many will over look it, but I laughed at the fortune cookie paper strip at the end of the video. Nice touch.

Haha. Its from my label maker, because it is just thick enough to stand on its own.

Good Luck to ALL!

Back