New Club Champion location coming to Raliegh, NC

Stryker

#NothingFeelsLikeAMizuno
Reaction score
I wanted to share something I just learned about a few minutes ago with the group. I called the Charlotte Club Champion because I had tried to get a fitting scheduled a few weeks ago and never received a return phone call. I spoke with the store manager at that location and we were discussing the drive for me from central VA and the fact that they were no longer doing the half off full bag fitting. They also would not have any openings until middle to late March.

He went on to tell me that he was being promoted to the Regional Manager for the Carolinas and that they are opening a new location in Raleigh very soon. According to him, the club fitters are all being trained right now for that location and they are aiming for an opening around March 20. I told him I might as well wait a week and save myself an hour and a half drive each way. They are supposed to be contacting me to go ahead and work on getting something scheduled so I can be one of the first in the new location. That location will also be offering the half off full bag fitting as part of its grand opening.

If anybody else has been considering this, you may want to contact the Charlotte store and see if you can get on the list to be called and set up for the new Raleigh location.

Thanks for the heads up!

That's good to know.

Back