Grandura Shafts Review Thread

Got some very cool stuff coming from Grandura soon. You guys are going to love it.

I'm jelly if it's what I think it is.

Just plugged my 590 into the new Blue Bertha and it is one stellar looking combo. Oh my.

This shaft has been a ton of fun for me so far, really haven't had any desire at all th stray...which is big for me.

I'm the same way. Been using the same combo since the shaft arrived and have no desire to make a switch. Ironically we are both playing same shaft and same head.

Can only imagine what you guys saw and heard last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same way. Been using the same combo since the shaft arrived and have no desire to make a switch. Ironically we are both playing same shaft and same head.

I think that's the combo Freddie has. I want to hit that. ...that club. I want to hit that club.

I'm going to try one in a weaker flex soon.

Just plugged my 590 into the new Blue Bertha and it is one stellar looking combo. Oh my.

This shaft has been a ton of fun for me so far, really haven't had any desire at all th stray...which is big for me.

+1 for me. The 530 and the GBB are a perfect pairing.

Interested to see what's coming

Got some very cool stuff coming from Grandura soon. You guys are going to love it.

Cant wait they have some awesome stuff that they have done thus far and I am still blown away at what goes into these shafts. A 530 or 510 will be my next golf purchase for sure.

Very interested to see what they bring next. Starting to research more about the 4 different shafts and their characteristics

Very interested to see what they bring next. Starting to research more about the 4 different shafts and their characteristics

Its going to be a while before they have another product. These just hit this month and are being tested by about a dozen tour players.
They will run in line for quite a while.

Its going to be a while before they have another product. These just hit this month and are being tested by about a dozen tour players.
They will run in line for quite a while.

Guess I interpreted your teaser wrong.

Guess I interpreted your teaser wrong.

lol me too! I was thinking iron shafts. but what jb makes a lot of sense. in retrospect it would be odd to hit the market with a line of products, then roll out a new complementary line less than 30 days later :)

Grandura Shafts Review Thread

Is there an official public release date on these? And is there anyone that is selling these? Aside from golf works

Is there an official public release date on these? And is there anyone that is selling these? Aside from golf works

Right now that is it for online sales as well as quite a few of the top fitters out there.
They are officially released in limited fashion and being tested by a number of golfers on tour.

I forgot to toss this in here....

807a1c1a061ec61eb072fcff992769a0.jpg

Just a ton of fun, this setup is.

I've been thinking lately of trying a higher launch shaft. That 590 is the first one that comes to mind.

their fitting system says 550TS but the 550s or even a 590s?

I'd go with the 550 my good man. The 590 is a solid offering but I think you'd have more fun with 550. If you like hang time then this is the shaft for you.

I really need to swing one of these. Between this and the new green PX custom offerings.....I'm due for an upgrade.

I really need to swing one of these. Between this and the new green PX custom offerings.....I'm due for an upgrade.
I can help with one of those things.

Back