Where to Order/Buy XP 95 in Black

mike27t

Reaction score
Handicap
Well ive been searching to add a 4i to my apex black set and was lucky enough to find the head. Having a tough time finding a True Temper stepless black xp95 s300 shaft to complete the club.

Any suggestions?

Only option I have found right now is to order an individual club from Callaway with a custom shaft. I would have gone this route initially but callaway wont sell a single black apex.

Well ive been searching to add a 4i to my apex black set and was lucky enough to find the head. Having a tough time finding a True Temper stepless black xp95 s300 shaft to complete the club.

Any suggestions?

Only option I have found right now is to order an individual club from Callaway with a custom shaft. I would have gone this route initially but callaway wont sell a single black apex.
4 iron??????????

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4 iron??????????

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4 iron indeed.. 4h has been good, but ive been hitting the 5i pure and would like to replicate with the longer club.

didn't see one on ebay. Tough luck buddy. Might have to get it directly from TT

didn't see one on ebay. Tough luck buddy. Might have to get it directly from TT

Wouldnt mind if it was an option. Ill try giving them a call tomorrow.

I think they were only made for the Apex Black. I can't even find any info for them on TT's website. I'd either call TT, or call Callaway.

You could always buy the non black shaft but paint it... :beat-up:

I think they were only made for the Apex Black. I can't even find any info for them on TT's website. I'd either call TT, or call Callaway.

Correct, no info on TT site. Callaway does offer it as a custom shaft with other individual iron orders (rogue, satin cf16, etc.).

Correct, no info on TT site. Callaway does offer it as a custom shaft with other individual iron orders (rogue, satin cf16, etc.).

Yeah... but if you CALL them, and let them know it's a replacement shaft and going in an Apex Black, they might sell you one. Maybe.

Mike-

Unfortunately, we only made those for Callaway and never sold them as an aftermarket option so we didn't keep any inventory on hand.

BUT......

I built a 5-PW set and happen to have an extra shaft, no label, but if you PM me your address I will send it you.

DB

You da man, Don.

Mike-

Unfortunately, we only made those for Callaway and never sold them as an aftermarket option so we didn't keep any inventory on hand.

BUT......

I built a 5-PW set and happen to have an extra shaft, no label, but if you PM me your address I will send it you.

DB

WOW!! Blown away by your offer. THANK YOU!!! and beers on me when we see each other again (had a chance to meet you at the California RR).

PM coming

I recently purchased a set of pulls on ebay.

Try Center Cut Custom Golf

Mike-

BUT......

DB
That's a pretty solid offer.
e5071729615fd0f944908a5e775c09c6.gif

Mike-

BUT......

DB
This is forking awesome!

Back