The “WMO Model” and Why a Pool Party at Rae’s Creek is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Radio Network is proud to present The Par Train. The show brings topical PGA Tour conversation mixed with hilarious comedy and we are honored to have it as part of our lineup on The Hackers Paradise Podcast Network.

Fresh off of the Waste Management Open, the Par Train crew embodied the crowd at #16, got rowdy and fired off hot take after hot take (With plenty of cocktails). As innovation consultants for the PGA Tour, the boys came up with 3 ways to create “WMO” like buzz at other events

-Hot take on Justin Thomas and who he will grow up to be (First name Shooter…)

-LEAKED: Jason Day and Tiger Woods text message threads

-Stats and stories you wouldn’t know from the 2018 PGA Tour season so far

-Why Ev tells people to stop crying about the AT&T Pebble Beach coverage

-Dream celebrity pairings

-A sponsored word from Shank Drank

-Cermak’s to do list for our visit to Riviera

-Review the Official World Golf Ranking Top 10 list and identify a Contender and Pretender

-Obviously much more

Find it all right here (at the link below), the THP Mobile App or right on the home page THP Radio player on the right hand side.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/wmo-model-pool-party-raes-creek-coming/

Anything that starts out with Ozzy is bound to be incredible!

What the heck is shank drank? lol

• Admin
Its worth a listen.

Was listening when I asked the question, then got to the word from the sponsor. That's awesome. lol

Dilly, Dilly is the new mashed potatoes, Shank Drank, JT "The Great Pretender", etc., etc. One gold nugget after another! Hilarious stuff!

Funny stuff. Hope these guys will be a regular part of the podcasts.

I'm sure Hootie Johnson would roll over in his grave at the mere thought of a pool party at Rae's Creek.

Is it Shank Drink or Shank Drank? I couldn't find it when I googled. :act-up: I've been shanking a lot lately, so, could really use a few of those 750 ounce cans.

• Admin
Last edited:
Glad you guys enjoyed it. Their first episode is pretty funny.

I'd go to that pool party!

seriously, where can I order my shank drank?

Pretty entertaining listen. Very similar conversation to what we have around the lunch table at work.
I think the show would get better the more you get to know the hosts.

Need me some Strawberry Snaphook Shank Drank for sure, but screw the shanks, I want some for work hehe.

Is it only a matter of time before a THP Event includes a drool bib in the event swag?

Back