Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Sent out a couple trades in League 4 involving Freeman, if you think you can offer up something that is worth it for me I will definitely bite, I need to turn Freeman into two solid guys after Arian went down. Not opposed to 3 or more players from each side being involved.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sent out a couple trades in League 4 involving Freeman, if you think you can offer up something that is worth it for me I will definitely bite, I need to turn Freeman into two solid guys after Arian went down. Not opposed to 3 or more players from each side being involved.

Seeing as how I traded him to you for just about nothing I really dont want to entertain the idea of selling him that low and then buying him back for so much haha

Seeing as how I traded him to you for just about nothing I really dont want to entertain the idea of selling him that low and then buying him back for so much haha

I just sent you a PM with sort of a counter to your trade. Let me know what you think. I'm willing to work something out.

Very true, and not trying to be ridiculous but I don't think anyone saw his value getting to where it is, myself included. Obviously counters can be made, just putting it out there for all interested im in a bind with foster out

Very true, and not trying to be ridiculous but I don't think anyone saw his value getting to where it is, myself included. Obviously counters can be made, just putting it out there for all interested im in a bind with foster out

I drafted him in this one and the other league I play and I honestly thought he was going to have a good year but Coleman got the nod over him early in the season and I gave up on him early. Hey man I get it. I just cant lean out that much for one guy. I am not that deep.

MBurnham and I just verbally agreed to trade Kap for Decker.

L1 - I am willing to move AJ Green for a RB1.

Just noticed that my top WR Robinson is on a bye week. That hurts a bit and throws my flex play into a serious bind. Hmmmmm... What to do

I have LaFell I could let go cheap since he hasnt proven much yet and has a decent upside being in NE

I drafted him in this one and the other league I play and I honestly thought he was going to have a good year but Coleman got the nod over him early in the season and I gave up on him early. Hey man I get it. I just cant lean out that much for one guy. I am not that deep.
Same could be said for me giving up Luck and D Thomas for him, Cooks hasnt been much, and Jennings not worth much wither in the trade. Eyeballs opened wide thinking Luck and D Thomas was a bit much for that group and really Freeman has been a savior on my end of that trade, if he was average and Cooks playing like he is I would have a chance.

Same could be said for me giving up Luck and D Thomas for him, Cooks hasnt been much, and Jennings not worth much wither in the trade. Eyeballs opened wide thinking Luck and D Thomas was a bit much for that group and really Freeman has been a savior on my end of that trade, if he was average and Cooks playing like he is I would have a chance.

I agree with you. But at the end of day you have number one player in Fantasy :) Good problems haha

I agree with you. But at the end of day you have number one player in Fantasy :) Good problems haha
Agreed, I was just going to say its fantasy, I take no offense to anything, i just hit decline if I dont like it, in the end i hope others do the same :)

Agreed, I was just going to say its fantasy, I take no offense to anything, i just hit decline if I dont like it, in the end i hope others do the same :)

Thats exactly how I go about it also. I would never get personally offended becasue of fantasy trade offer haha. Well not noticeably offended...

I can move Dalton or Cam too if someone is looking for an upgrade at QB.

I may be interested in trading Julio for a RB/WR combo in league 4

AJ Green - 1 game over 11.5 points. That's kind of crazy to think when Dalton is having that huge year

True Story, Hoyer is averaging 20 points per week in the last 4 he started, thats crazy.

That would explain why the Texans just cut Mallett.

they should have tried him at Defense, cant be any worse than what they have now

That would explain why the Texans just cut Mallett.

heard on the radio this morning that O'Brien wanted to cut him on Sunday because he missed the team charter.

Back