What's your lowest aggregate score

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
What's the lowest aggregate score you've ever accomplished on a course? I'm not 100% sure about ever, but the course I'm playing most often lately (and I've only played it 9 times ever) I have a -5 aggregate score. I have made at least par on every hole and I've birdied 5 holes, all 3 par 5's, one par 3, and one par 4.

In 14 rounds at the other course I've played most often here in OK, I also have a -5 aggregate. The difference there was there was one par 3 that I never could manage a par on. Best I ever did was bogey and there were a few triple or worse. Measured about 185 from the 2nd tee from the back and about 210 from the tips. Seemed like it played a club longer than that. Creek left and the road/OB right. Tough hole. Anyway, that bogey with 4 birdies and an eagle leave me at -5 on that course, too.

Apparently, I was -8 at one of the courses I played most (22 rounds) before I left Jersey. There were a couple of birdies I am proud of on that course. Hole #18 was a 436ish yard, par 4. Hit driver to 111 out. Hit a GW to about 40' above the hole. So, I'm standing over this putt just hoping to it to stop <10' below the hole. I had 40' with about 25' of break (think Tiger @ the 16th in 2005 Masters except I was on the green). So, I putt it perpendicular to the hole, it takes the break and dives in the hole for birdie! One of the others, was a 209 yard, par 3. Hit 2i hybrid, caught it a little thin and thought I was in trouble. It landed about 30 yards short of the green and ran up on the green dying about 1' from the hole.

-18 at Seminole Golf Club in Tallahassee. Helped that I worked there and played it often.

At my current home course, I've birdied every hole and eagled 5 of them, so that would give me a -23. At my home course that I played as a teenager through my 20's, it would be a -25.

-30 for me

My previous home course Gaylord Springs in Nashville I’ve birdied every hole and eagled holes 6, 10, 12 and 16. So -22 would be mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think it's -14

-25 for me.

It doesn't hurt that I've played there for 18 years.

Well, that an a +3 handicap have something to do with it, I'm sure. Looks like you've either got a hole in one (or more than one), a couple par 4 eagles, or possibly an albatross, too. That's definitely some game!

Don't keep track of aggregate. I am extremely proud of a 62 I shot when I was 50. I guess that day alone I was a -10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played a lot of rounds at Painted Hills. Over the years I birdied all par 3's, all par 4's and two of the par 5's. The other two I eagled. So, -20 for me. My best overall score from the regular tees was 79 (+9).

Well, that an a +3 handicap have something to do with it, I'm sure. Looks like you've either got a hole in one (or more than one), a couple par 4 eagles, or possibly an albatross, too. That's definitely some game!

no hole in one.... :(

Four par 5 eagles and three hole outs for eagle on par 4s.

I'd have to look at my old scorecards to go through, but I'm guessing it's something like -9 at the league course. There are still a bunch of holes that birdie eludes me on there.

This past year I finally birdied the one hole on my home course that I had yet to. Also added an eagle on the last par 5. So these scores stem from 4-5 years of playing here. -21, I have now birdied every hole and have at least 1 eagle on 3 of the 4 par 5's.

Birdied all 4s, eagled all 5s, 3/4 HIOs and a birdie on the other. -25, I guess.
That's more about longevity than skill. And the days of regular eagle tries are past. There's one short 4 I used to be able to reach, but never eagled that one.

Last edited:
Over the past 13 years at my Home Course I've accrued an aggregate score of -26. 11 Birdies 6 Eagles 1 Hole in One. All was done between the age of 60 and soon to be 73.

At the course I worked at for 5 years I would say my lowest aggregate score would be eagle 4 par 5s, eagle 5 par 4s, and the rest of the 9 are birdies. - 27 then. However, 1 par 4 is reachable with a long/mid iron and I've driven all but 3 par 4s as it maxes out at 6100 yards.

On a real course, it'd be a lot higher. I plan to play a better, closer course now and it should help improve my game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My old home course, first private club I belonged to....-24 ahhh the memories of birdies and eagles (and Albatross)....seems like so long ago

I’ve never checked mine. Should be fairly easy with my app. I’ll have to check tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-20 at my current home course, -23 at my old one.

I think the course I've played most I'm -20 over at least 100 rounds.

I'm -20 on another course (par 71 however) I've played 50+ times.

-13 on my current home course but maybe only 20 rounds there.

-23 under at my home course.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've never really thought of it this way. I have looked at best front and back nines, because that represents a sustained level of play. For me, it would be 42-41-83. If i took all of the best scores frm each hole, I'd feel like I said I could run a three minute mile, assuming I could run the 100 yard dash in ten seconds.

Never kept good enough records to determine that. Wouldn't even try to guess.

-28 on my home course. It's short enough that some of the par fours would be considered long par threes on the PGA tour though. Funnily enough, I have never eagled one of the par fives (but an albatross on another one makes up for it!). No HIOs but plenty of par four eagle putts/chips/pitches.

Back