Android Phone Thread

Looks like 100 off G4 at VZW, then also a 200 rebate from LG. Makes that phone 250 bucks. I was going to wait for black Friday to see what's going to be out there, but man that's a solid price for that phone. Only thing I would lose is the FP scanner.

Looks like 100 off G4 at VZW, then also a 200 rebate from LG. Makes that phone 250 bucks. I was going to wait for black Friday to see what's going to be out there, but man that's a solid price for that phone. Only thing I would lose is the FP scanner.

Loved my G2, but LG lost me when they butchered the 5.1 update earlier this year and haven't provided an update since. Battery life became absolutely terrible and have to restart the phone every other day to get rid of lag. Wife has the same issue. Spoke to Verizon and supposedly it's a known issue, but only LG can do something about it.

Nexus intrigues me

I see the 64gb in Aluminum is available in the play store. Can't buy it through project fi though. that's a bummer.

looks like the project fi store caught up.

The camera!

d1943810855fe7f147eb292d6fefb3fb.jpg

0d020a43fffe2e56d26c5698c2bf8a27.jpg

a39751ca9f4e4f0918bfc3f5af01376e.jpg

Awesome! I got the 5x and can't wait to take photos with it. I may root it to get the 6p camera software, but I'm not sure how much extra CPU it would take.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

A photo (sorry for the bad composition, just taking a photo for my sister-in-law):
3c6dab49d59ca623fbc416e4ad157ee0.jpg

Last edited:
Smooth as butter. What are you using for text messages?
I use the Google Messenger.

That's awesome. I can't wait to get it

When is nexus 6 supposed to get it?
I am not sure what Verizon is doing with the release but I check every day haha

Have you killed the battery all the way yet Joe? I have heard great things about the battery life

Have you killed the battery all the way yet Joe? I have heard great things about the battery life
It was at 60 when I took it out of the box at 2pm or so. Just got down to 15 percent at 815pm (I was downloading all my apps and playing around with it a ton.) already back to 61 percent charge and only 30 minutes left until full charger.

Looking forward to see what a full battery gets me

It was at 60 when I took it out of the box at 2pm or so. Just got down to 15 percent at 815pm (I was downloading all my apps and playing around with it a ton.) already back to 61 percent charge and only 30 minutes left until full charger.

Looking forward to see what a full battery gets me
That is solid. I love the quick charge feature I have no idea how I lived with out it.

Anyone with the s6 notice battery drainage more in the last month than before? Today for example ive sent a few texts talked for a few minutes and browsed for a few minutes and im at 64%. Seems to be draining more than usual and im pretty stock when it comes to apps etc....thoughts

Back