Golf book recommendations

lblanto1

Reaction score
Handicap
Just finished The First Major by John Feinstein and it was absolutely amazing, especially if you like the Ryder Cup. It was probably my favorite golf book I’ve reader far, but I love the Ryder Cup. I read Tigers book about the masters, Haney’s book about tiger, and a couple of Dr. Rotella’s books, and the classics; Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book, and Hogan’s 5 Lessons, all of which I enjoyed. Any recommendations for something else, it can be game improvement, non-fiction, fiction, mental side, anything? What’s your favorite golf book?

Any of Mark Frost’s books are good. Tommy’s Honor is very good. Those are all historical. The Range Bucket List is very good too.

A couple come to mind: A season in Dornoch; The greatest game ever played; and To the linksland. Also, any of Bernard Darwin's essays.

I also recommend The Greatest Game Ever Played and The Match.

I went to the library and grabbed everything golf. The book that helped me the most was "One Putt," Book by Ken Brown

I cared about everything to get to the green, but now I fell in love with putting and focus and concentrate more. This book shaved strokes off my putting. Lots of book are pretty general and touch a little here a little there. This book helps with everything putting, 1 specific topic.

Mind Over Golf. A bit older but is basically a psychology book. I read it about once a year.

The Range Bucket List by James dobson

As well as Hogans 5 and the little red book, 've enjoyed Hogans Power golf book, Pelz's short game bible and Raymond Floyds book. I read each , the past two winters, some real gems in there.

Back