Anyone still use Skycaddie?

Achilles515

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody still use the Skycaddies? I can get a good deal on one with a cart mount but I know that to get all the benefits you have to have a membership. Is it worth using one without the membership? I can get an SGX or SG5 with everything and the cart mount for $40. I haven't use a GPS app, rangefinder or anything in like 10 years so it's just a thought.

Living in the shadow of Garmin USA HQ we all use the Garmin watch....highly recommend going this route.....as an alternative there is an app called "FREECADDIE" you can put on your phone. Use this when I forget to charge my watch!

Anybody still use the Skycaddies? I can get a good deal on one with a cart mount but I know that to get all the benefits you have to have a membership. Is it worth using one without the membership? I can get an SGX or SG5 with everything and the cart mount for $40. I haven't use a GPS app, rangefinder or anything in like 10 years so it's just a thought.

no point in buying unless you pay for a membership, wont work without it.

Mine’s been sitting in the garage for a couple of years. Too many great free options out there. I’ve been using my Garmin vivoactive HR for a couple of years and my laser. No need to pay annually anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't use Skycaddie but I still have a Golf Logix-8 that I used for years. But I've been using the Swing By Swing app on my phone the past couple of years.

My SG5 has been sitting in my closet for years. Between switching to a laser and using a free app it’s just not worth it. FWIW I do use The Grint which I pay $19 a year for but well worth it.

Back