GU Podcast: Speaking with President of GolfLogix this morning

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Pete Charleston is the President of the golf tech company GolfLogix, and will be recording an episode with me this morning (to be released at a later date). An exciting element that has just been added to their app is Putt Break Maps, which provides golfers a "map" of green contours for over 5000 golf courses.

If you'd like me to ask Pete anything specific today, list your questions below and I'll be happy to oblige.

How fast can they expand that to national coverage?

How often do they analyze the pricing structure for subscriptions and the VIP or premium accounts?

How often do they add new golf courses for layouts and in this new putting feature?

What does it take to map a course?

What goes into mapping a putting green?

Last chance for more questions...

What about green speeds? Is there a way to include the average green speeds? Would probably help those that go straight from the car to the course.

given the issue with pace of play, how does the GolfLogix product help over a GPS watch or hand held range finder?

Pete Charleston is a great conversation and is truly passionate about the game. His new product, Putt Breaks, is absolutely a game changer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back