The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and I am wondering why -2 is the spread because of your reasoning, I would say something more like 10. We have a tough row to hoe tomorrow.
3 for the home team and yeah i agree fishy line

3 for the home team and yeah i agree fishy line

Vegas usually knows what they are doing - see USC/Utah a few weeks back. This will be a close cocktail party in Jacksonville.

Now he's not gonna post in this thread either. Way to go

Oops. Missed this post from PhillyV being all inclusive, and such...

Back to the banter.

The main difference -- Chad Morris left for SMU before the bowl game.

That was telling. Morris is a heck of a coach, but it seemed like he couldn't/wouldn't adjust his scheme for the players he had. That, and a lack of halftime adjustments, were his biggest issues.

A hell of a coach that is 1-6 thus far. Some tough growing pains thus far.

Potential play of the year from the FSU receiver. Wow.

9565fe350a220e922a03be14f3ac70d3.jpg

My weekly PSA... Hand him the He7sman...

And God willing we will...

3ea6f1544b622e322ff6129862e0aba0.jpg

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just in from the white hat at the Nebraska Game "the block in the back is legal."

What do you think these smell like? Oh the jokes are endless.

c14d14a639c471ea672d41ae84a9017c.jpg

Im a gator fan today

Still a life time nd fan. But you can't help not to be rooting for Temple. Best season ever in the school history, very impressive

sleeting here / miserable out. But a great day to splurge on heart attack food and enjoy the games.

Stupid kicker

Ill take that pick

Wow Ok State.

Still a life time nd fan. But you can't help not to be rooting for Temple. Best season ever in the school history, very impressive

sleeting here / miserable out. But a great day to splurge on heart attack food and enjoy the games.

That's just weird, you realize your own team is still in the playoff race right

FL GA are 2 anemic offenses man just a bunch of blah

TD on the muffed punt

Gotta love when you call fair catch try to catch it on 5 and then STILL look up to see if your going to get hit

That's just weird, you realize your own team is still in the playoff race right

We're all irrational because all of us college football fans are, but not all us nd fans are this special.

We're all irrational because all of us college football fans are, but not all us nd fans are this special.

You won the internet today :D

Doesn't bother me at all pal. I think it is great temple is having such a spectacular season. Enjoy it your way , I will enjoy it my way

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

I hope Temple beats ND too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back