Peloton Riders Unite

Amazing what the right shoes can do hahaha. 2nd and 3rd rides down tonight. Feeling good, butt does not yet haha

also, pro tip, if you watch the videos of how to set up your seat position, listen to it. it felt weird at first so I put it lower, and I noticed about halfway through that my knee started hurting. Raised it up to where it suggests and seems good now. As someone who never rode road bikes it feels kinda awkward at first
Definitely - I had it too low to start and my knee did not feel good.

whose classes did you try?

Definitely - I had it too low to start and my knee did not feel good.

whose classes did you try?
So far I’ve seemed to get free time around 8:30, so the two classes I went with were the live ones and it was one with Denis Morton and one with Alex toussaint

So far I’ve seemed to get free time around 8:30, so the two classes I went with were the live ones and it was one with Denis Morton and one with Alex toussaint
Dennis is great. I like Hannah Marie Corbin, Jess king, and Matt wilpers a lot tooZ

proud of you!!!

The butt pain will come @cbaker2882 , don’t you worry
Oh yea, I like to use the stationary bikes at the gym every once in a while and don’t use them enough for it to not hurt each time haha. There were some unpadded chairs today that got me uncomfortable haha

Oh yea, I like to use the stationary bikes at the gym every once in a while and don’t use them enough for it to not hurt each time haha. There were some unpadded chairs today that got me uncomfortable haha
I wear padded shorts now just out of habit ?

We love our Peloton. One of the best purchases I've ever done.

If anyone wants to add me for any reason my peloton name is easy to find as it’s the same on here haha

Emma Lovewell is so far my favorite trainer. Took a 30 minute rock ride with her last night and it was well done. Going to keep trying new ones though until I find a couple that I prefer.

Emma Lovewell is so far my favorite trainer. Took a 30 minute rock ride with her last night and it was well done. Going to keep trying new ones though until I find a couple that I prefer.
She’s great!

Did some joint dance ride last night. Didn't realize that is what it was going to be, but did I dance? Who knows.

I'm also going to try some cleats with less float. I just don't really feel it's necessary on a stationary bike here for me and it's really only effecting one side for me.

My wife and I got one recently. I’m finally past the point of my taint hurting so I’ve got that going for me...which is nice.

I use Pelotons in hotels all the time. Sometimes when I travel I find one at YMCA.
have to admit I’ve only taken classes with female instructors. a few of them are pretty great teachers and some I don’t mind looking at for an hour. Music is usually awesome too

Heyyyyyyy - so...not sure how many have them at this point, but does anyone want to take part in a THPer peloton challenge? Ya know, since we all can't go anywhere anyway? Just trying to gauge interest before I post up a thread on it.

Really regretting selling the Peloton last month. Everything was gearing up for us to be moving away for a while, and it made more sense to sell rather than store. Talk about horrible timing.

I still have my racing bike. I think I need to take a few hours to tune it up in the garage and get on a habit of riding it daily.

The Peloton arrived yesterday and I got my first ride in. I did a live ride and loved it! This is just the thing I need to get me in shape over the long Minnesota winter. Our exercise room is starting to fill up.

ef1b1d69e95f806116c992f720d9dce0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just stumbled on this thread. Your gym is killer I am very jealous. It could be in one of their commercials. I really like the ski trainer there I haven't seen one of those in years.My Peloton looks like it is in a dungeon.

We actually have two Pelotons in different houses. We got our first in January of 2017 and both my wife and I use it regularly. My wife is on it at least 6 days a week. I am on it 4-5 as I work out separately also. This morning I did my body-weight strength and core workout then a 20 minute tabata ride. I am Chef23 on the Peloton just like here.

Heyyyyyyy - so...not sure how many have them at this point, but does anyone want to take part in a THPer peloton challenge? Ya know, since we all can't go anywhere anyway? Just trying to gauge interest before I post up a thread on it.
I'd be down. Life has been crazy and I've really slaked so any extra motivation would be good.

For me it would depend on the challenge. I don't have a problem getting motivated to get on the bike and I do other workouts so for me 3-5 times a week for 30-45 minutes a session is pretty much where I land. Once the virus ends I will be back traveling which makes it tough for me.

Ordered a Peloton with the family package. Pumped to get going!

My current handle is CJBePedallin because quarantine equals playful change in handle I guess

Got me back on today after waaay too long away. 👍 Still hate/love this thing.

Question on the Peloton. Are you able to do the on-demand rides without a paid subscription? We have five Peloton's at work and I have a profile here at work that I don't pay for and to my knowledge the company doesn't pay for. That being said my wife wants a Peloton because I always tell her how awesome they are, but I'm not about to pay the monthly subscription fee. Any knowledge on this?

Question on the Peloton. Are you able to do the on-demand rides without a paid subscription? We have five Peloton's at work and I have a profile here at work that I don't pay for and to my knowledge the company doesn't pay for. That being said my wife wants a Peloton because I always tell her how awesome they are, but I'm not about to pay the monthly subscription fee. Any knowledge on this?
There might be some demo rides but yes you need a subscription. their whole business model is the monthly subscription.

Back