Peloton Riders Unite

when I can stick to it I really like it, unlike any other exercise ever. it's been a bad few months though.

need to get back on a schedule once I'm feeling better.
I'm just debating on doing something like this or renewing my gym membership. I owned a treadmill once after the newness wore off It became a dust collector.

So for those who have owned this for more than say 6 months, do you still use it/enjoy it? Or is it like every other piece of home gym equipment and it collects dust and coat hangers?

I’ve gone from being a complete couch potato to all out obsessed! I’m on a 59 week streak and 18 rides away from 500. It’s not an exaggeration to say peloton has changed my life!

I love my Peloton. I will say they dont do well when they are used in hotel workout rooms. I tried to use one in a hotel and the seat was broken.

I am 9 months in and still really enjoy mine. My stretch goal for 2022 is to average 3 rides and a work out per week.
i have been really enjoying their strength classes. They are a lot harder than you would think.

I’m tempted. Subscription fee on top of cost is a deterrent though. Is that subscription required?

I’m tempted. Subscription fee on top of cost is a deterrent though. Is that subscription required?
Yes it’s required. We figured you’re paying either way for a gym membership. You can have multiple riders in the subscription as well. We have 5 on ours.

Subscription is required, But the non-bike classes can be done anywhere via the peleton app or website. I see more value in the peloton subscription as I use it more often. There have been many times I would have skipped a workout if my “gym” wasn’t in the next room to me.

Yes it’s required. We figured you’re paying either way for a gym membership. You can have multiple riders in the subscription as well. We have 5 on ours.
And with all the workouts available as well as different classes I’m pretty set to stay with it for the long haul. Added the Tonal this November and now never need a gym again. Peloton is def the way to go IMO.

We have two users on our subscription. Same price per month we were paying for a gym membership that we rarely used.
I can say I do miss the heavy weights, but we’re in the process of rearranging the house. Will eventually have a dedicated bike room and will start investing in free weights/bench once that happens.

My bike+ has developed a ticking noise from the flywheel. Probably a bearing :mad:

My bike+ has developed a ticking noise from the flywheel. Probably a bearing :mad:
Oh no. How long have you had it?

So we have been contemplating adding the Tread as well. I am assuming that you aren’t required to pay another membership/subscription fee if you have the Bike?

I’ve got the bike, but more active on the Tread. Wife rides the bike though. GolferMikeT

Anyone else take the Eminem ride yesterday with Dennis? One of the best in a while, IMO.

Anyone else take the Eminem ride yesterday with Dennis? One of the best in a while, IMO.
I did not but I’ll add it to my stack! Got busy working at the house and didn’t get a chance to ride.

I am going to dial this one up for tonight.

That was one hell of a ride! Eminem pushed my ass through that workout!

I do love having the bike but I am spending way too much time with Jess and Olivia.

I do love having the bike but I am spending way too much time with Jess and Olivia.
Hahahaha! Give Kendall a go…she is one of those best work your tail off kind of ladies.

Hahahaha! Give Kendall a go…she is one of those best work your tail off kind of ladies.
She's my favorite.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was on a roll before I left on Christmas vacation for a month. Then I got home and got another few rides in....

But unfortunately COVID hit me hard the past 7 days and I'm still working to recover. I'm guessing it'll be another week or two before I even think about getting back on the bike.

I hate riding, but I do enjoy the competition and someone telling me to keep going.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That was one hell of a ride! Eminem pushed my ass through that workout!

The playlist was so good. I felt like the time flew by during that one!

The soundtrack on the Eminem ride was pretty good.

Back