THP Partners With Humane Society

Will probably never play any events in my lifetime , nor do I need to buy any new equipment with the albatross membership. Nor do I really care about contests as I have never really won anything on my life from a forum. Just post sporadically so I hate to spend funds to just chat on the keyboard here or there. But I'm a huge animal lover and this is a Great cause . I might buy three of these and give a few to my co workers who chat on here too

nice cause

Another great pairing and cause.

Saw the tweet on this yesterday and could not comment due to travel, but this is such great news! Love, Love, Love reading this!

Now that we have kind of recovered from losing Mulligan, we are looking for another and recently spent a whole Saturday in a few of the local shelters trying to find that special connection.

Cannot wait to support this great cause via Albatross Club Membership for 2016.

JM

Good stuff JB/GG. I'll be on board with this as soon as its available.

A great cause to support!

will the tag for this one be shaped like a dachshund with "Albatross club" written across it?

will the tag for this one be shaped like a dachshund with "Albatross club" written across it?

No, but that would be cool as heck.

Very disappointed to see THP supporting HSUS.

This "charity" is a sham, pure and simple. But obviously their obfuscation of the truth has tricked a lot of people here and everywhere into thinking they're a great organization.

They don't run shelters and less than 1% of their proceeds go to helping shelters. They have $195 million in assets and put more money into their pensions than pet shelters. They spend millions trying to cripple livestock and dairy farmers. THIS is the organization THP and so many members are choosing to support? There are umpteen other legitimate animal welfare organizations that aren't rich that could really use the money.

All you you need to know about it is contained here (and a million other places on the web if one cares to look)

https://www.activistfacts.com/organizations/136-humane-society-of-the-united-states/

absolutely AGREE!!! Local shelters need the support, not the "National" fraud...

I am excited to re-up! Going to help save animals makes it even more of a no brainer.

absolutely AGREE!!! Local shelters need the support, not the "National" fraud...

See the response to that post...It is going to the local shelters.
Hope to have your support.

I hope we will get some info on which shelters in specific we will be supporting! That would be awesome

I hope we will get some info on which shelters in specific we will be supporting! That would be awesome

We will base that on response. We will be doing a single one local to us and then others based on the response from particular regions. Should be a fantastic way because many of these shelters have donation trees and such and on each one will be "THP Community" so that people can come down and see the actual work and donation made.

This is something that we have done a lot of research on and feel so strongly about what can happen with the help of the wonderful people here. We saw that with Folds of Honor, and will see it again with these affiliates.

Awesome JB! That is exactly the type of info I was hoping for

Very most excellent...looking forward to the pairing.

We will base that on response. We will be doing a single one local to us and then others based on the response from particular regions. Should be a fantastic way because many of these shelters have donation trees and such and on each one will be "THP Community" so that people can come down and see the actual work and donation made.

This is something that we have done a lot of research on and feel so strongly about what can happen with the help of the wonderful people here. We saw that with Folds of Honor, and will see it again with these affiliates.

We are so excited about this. And of course, we have to donate locally like JB said, because just a few months ago our local Humane Society gave us this guy:

IMG_20150514_131715-M.jpg

And that picture is the day we adopted our baby boy Arrow, and he jumped in the car and in GG's lap and has given us smiles since then.

And that picture is the day we adopted our baby boy Arrow, and he jumped in the car and in GG's lap and has given us smiles since then.

That's right, that picture was taken in the parking lot of the Humane Society right after we adopted him.

His face says it all. He couldn't be more happier!

Not to turn this into a picture thread but this was ours when we just got home from the shelter. He fit right in with his older brothers.
98ed7b626ec2560463b1c9186ae1a7f0.jpg

02724aed11f0fda93202630cf0cfecdf.jpg

Not to turn this into a picture thread but this was ours when we just got home from the shelter. He fit right in with his older brothers.
98ed7b626ec2560463b1c9186ae1a7f0.jpg

02724aed11f0fda93202630cf0cfecdf.jpg

post a pic of him now and show what a happy, healthy dog has grown into!

post a pic of him now and show what a happy, healthy dog has grown into!
I'll save that for the pets thread. This thread is for the awesome cause the Albatross Club and it's members are supporting!

Awesome! I'll be signing up before the end of the year for sure.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this is darn cool. Love to hear this. Another great cause!

Great cause...I'm on board.

Back