Coolest tee markers you've seen?

I liked the tee markers from The Greenbriar

these are amongst my favorites. I like the Capitol Dome at Congressional and when they use Iwo Jima for tigers tourney. John Deere is cool with the various equipment.

I was telling my wife the other day I would LOVE to have a collection of all the tee markers from all the different PGA tour events.

Not so much a cool looking one, but at Jamaica Run just southwest of Dayton, Ohio, The marker nearest the cart path is a wooden triangle box with a metal screen bottom. Because its there everyone does a good job of throwing their broken tees in it/at it. So nicely functional as far as getting tees from being left all over the place.

For ones not for some promotional reason, I like these that designate the back tees at Fossil Trace Golf Course in Golden CO. T-rex with a little bird poop drool in the corner of his mouth. :rofl:

i-HmKG59t-M.jpg

Bump for the Canadanathan!

man this guy has played some FANCY courses this year

Thanks friend. I'm up at NCR in Dayton, built for national cash register and home of some pretty impressive championships. The tee markers are awesome.

2deacdb2a46d4d39c0c4600e0107e4ba.jpg

Love it Dan, very freaking cool.

And I want to play there, badly.

Love it Dan, very freaking cool.

And I want to play there, badly.

you and me both, got close once and it wasnt that close

The Tractors at The John Deere are pretty cool.

The Links at Gettysburg has civil war era cannon replicas that are really cool. Being a real civil war buff, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted a time or 2 to take one home!

These were from Strawberry Farms from this last weekends #UpAndDown event:

9d19d73e1fa89b304a2880c484e7b74b.jpg

A year after 9/11 I played in a charity event in New Jersey that had Twin Towers models as the tee markers on each hole. For those of you that remember in the early days many of us wanted to rebuild those buildings exactly as they were.

Took this on the second hole. I wish these were our main tees, but they're one tee forward.

1891c635368ee44b4761355a6597261a.jpg

4ef428723b00e840132daa056fc84c91.jpg

Probably not the coolest but they used coconuts at a course I played in St. Lucia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Links of Gettysburg has these little cannons that are just great. They monitor them closely because people keep stealing them!!!

Back