Put a new putter in play

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
Played the Odyssey O works #7 from it's release till about 2 months age. Was in Golf Galaxy then and saw the Ping Tyne Sigma G putter. It's the same shape but a larger head and heavier. I bought it and putted very well with it until.......... Saw a Wilson Staff Infinite Michigan Ave for sale in the Marketplace and bought it. I played a Ping Anser 4 putter for years and the Wilson Michigan Ave is very similar. 1st day with it I found it to be too light weight. Got home and added 4 lead strips to the bottom and it's now the same swing weight as the Ping Tyne Sigma G putter. Last 3 round have been 28, 27 & 29 putts. Diggin it so far. Really like the putter grip, the WinnPro X 1.18. It feels very natural with my grip.

2%2010%2018%20Wilson%20putter%20b_zpsvkzr8pli.jpg

2%2010%2018%20Wilson%20putter%20d_zpsvqofhnb3.jpg

2%2010%2018%20Wilson%20putter%20e_zpsjjsn6qmw.jpg

2%2010%2018%20Wilson%20putter%20a_zpsx9buuq2w.jpg

Good luck with the new putter!

Very nice!

Solid putters that I enjoyed when I reviewed, under the radar, affordable, and good. Enjoy!

Really like those Wilson Staff putters. I'm trying to find a Bean somewhere locally.

Today was 27 putts. This putter is awesome. I just set the ball, with the line on the target, get behind the ball and see the roll to the hole, step up, exhale and watch the putter hit the ball. Haven't had this confidence with a putter ever.

Really like those Wilson Staff putters. I'm trying to find a Bean somewhere locally.

I am also looking for a local merchant that has the Bean.

Back