2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Seeing those photos makes me dream about this event more. Ending Callaway's run would be the icing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait. I think Canadan needs another Canadian on the team!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I dream about this all the time. would love to be a part of it this year.

Man I really want to be a part of this event! So much awesomeness in the previous years and this year I can gauruntee will be even better...if that's even possible!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like to get into the Phoenix or Vegas events (and I'm confident they're going to be extraordinary) I would just about set my hair on fire and beat it out with a 7 iron to get into the Grandaddy.

I think I'll be dyeing my hair in December but I can try and find the time for this rad event. Would a Callaway tattoo help my chances?

Last edited:
My Star Wars tattoo doesn't get me nuthin' at Disneyland!

I like the competition, but having a good time whilst doing so it the overall goal!

Friendly competition, fun and a chance to represent THP on a team all sound like awesome reasons to be in. And hearing others talk about the experience and how life altering it is makes it that much more desirable!

Stumbled across these today...

DSC_0125_zps4shrbqj8.jpg

DSC_0124_zpsjqqviw7s.jpg

DSC_0123_zpsug8bb1gh.jpg

Awesome bump and pics with the snow I'm looking at right now

Those pictures are magical

Still think about this event every day.

Having fun is the most important thing. Along with meeting new THPers that will become lifelong friends. Playing at a fabulous golf course, great weather with a chance to bring home the belt ... priceless!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Honest question for 2016 hopefuls.

What means more to you? Winning the belt or having the time of your life? And i know you can do both and i know most of you are probably going to answer both, but theres a reason i ask this.

Having the time of my life. Once in a lifetime experiences are rare so enjoying all I can would be tops on the list.

Honest question for 2016 hopefuls.

What means more to you? Winning the belt or having the time of your life? And i know you can do both and i know most of you are probably going to answer both, but theres a reason i ask this.

Having the time of my life. would be my answer. winning is great and would love to win, but the experience is worth more to me than that.

Having the time of my life. would be my answer. winning is great and would love to win, but the experience is worth more to me than that.

Totally agree with you!

Me too. They pull off miracles and cap off the THP Event season like nobody can.

I still think about watching THPers test out all of these clubs, with some of the best fitters in the world and working on short game with Roger Cleveland. Then placing orders for anything they want and having their clubs arrive straight from the tour department the following morning.

Man I love these clubs. Every time I look at them, it takes me back to that day.

Man the way last years participants talk about the event make it seem unreal. I think the experience would be absolutely unbelievable!

I would just love to be a part of this event. To be treated like a tour pro for a weekend would be priceless plus the commradery with all the other THP'ers insane to think about.

What golf dreams are made of...so much yes. Give me the time of my life Philly, I do enjoy winning as well but isn't it a win to live a dream too.

Me too. They pull off miracles and cap off the THP Event season like nobody can.

I still think about watching THPers test out all of these clubs, with some of the best fitters in the world and working on short game with Roger Cleveland. Then placing orders for anything they want and having their clubs arrive straight from the tour department the following morning.

Man I love these clubs. Every time I look at them, it takes me back to that day.

Too true. Got to spend a couple hours in the back yard with my son chipping balls today. Just having the MD3's in my hand and hitting chips made me think of every chip I hit out there at The Hideaway. This golf season is going to be really special for me because I get to use my Grandaddy clubs every round. And get taken back to December every time.

I want to win as much as anyone and maybe more than some. After reading through the grandaddy thread and listening to PhillyV talk about his experience. I can't imagine what it would be like to experience this. Memories and friendships forged on the golf course that last a lifetime. The thought of that is truly mind blowing.

What an amazing event. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to play in it. And what a great forum to be able to pull off such a great event.

I'm almost a year and a half removed, and I still do. I don't think I'll EVER not think about the awesomeness of the Grandaddy and getting to take part in this event!

If you DON'T want to take part in this, you need to have yourself checked out.

Back