TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
So I have been exploring Reddit and it is pretty cool and was wondering if anyone had ever set up a THP community?

Mods I searched but didn’t see a thread on this yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

there’s a sub called r/golf. i found it more akin to other forums that i don’t frequent. the attitude wasn’t as supportive and respectful as thp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We looked into it, but honestly already have a community. I think it can be well done for places that do not however.

We looked into it, but honestly already have a community. I think it can be well done for places that do not however.

Makes sense about the community aspect. Just thought about how it might apply to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As someone who was a member on GolfWRX and frequently go on Reddit for other stuff as well as the r/golf sub, these forums are where I'm staying. The sub-reddit is nothing more than people posting their scores/HIO or WITB with the occasional ask for swing tips or some other thing you might actually want to read. The general community isn't as welcoming/supportive as the community here on either site. I don't think a THP specific sub will be any better than the forums.

Back