Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. After the first couple weeks it gets a lot easier.
i still vape but im lowering my nicotine level next week. Only problem with that is the flavor i love isnt available in lower levels of nicotine so i need to go to a juice bar and hopefully they can mix it right

Date night tonight with my lovely wife. This after we were suppose to have it last week but the babysitter's nap went a little too long. Got to love free babysitter nights!

Picked up the new car after I dropped it off for state inspection, everything looks good. Now, to unlearn all of the muscle memory from the previous one.

Now, to unlearn all of the muscle memory from the previous one.
This cracked me up. After driving my stick shift for over a year now, when I drove my sister's SUV on Columbus Day, I can't tell you how many times I pressed the imaginary clutch pedal…

This cracked me up. After driving my stick shift for over a year now, when I drove my sister's SUV on Columbus Day, I can't tell you how many times I pressed the imaginary clutch pedal…

I've done that quite a few times. That and tried to shift the automatic shifter...spoiler alert; it doesn't move like that.

I've done that quite a few times. That and tried to shift the automatic shifter...spoiler alert; it doesn't move like that.

I've done that a few times too, ended up with two feet on the brake pedal... that can be quite surprising for the passenger lol

Found out yesterday that I definitely do not have the Mosquito virus Chikungunya as originally diagnosed. The last test took 2 weeks to get back so now they say it is only Arthritis.
I have been in extreme pain in all the major joints for 3 months, the Happy part about it is the Doctor gave me a course of Steriods to take and after only 1 day of taking them I am pain free (except for the normal stuff) it is amazing how you can get used to pain and how happy it is to be normal again.

Thats great news Jim.

What's normal?

Found out yesterday that I definitely do not have the Mosquito virus Chikungunya as originally diagnosed. The last test took 2 weeks to get back so now they say it is only Arthritis.
I have been in extreme pain in all the major joints for 3 months, the Happy part about it is the Doctor gave me a course of Steriods to take and after only 1 day of taking them I am pain free (except for the normal stuff) it is amazing how you can get used to pain and how happy it is to be normal again.

without a doubt a HHJJ

Great news JIM!

Oh ok, I know that normal. Forgotten what normal normal was like.

I went from 15% of my sales quota to 350% in exactly 1 hour today, the next to last day of the month.

No sir, not complaining about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back