CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
I just wanted to share my excitement with the forum.

Today I verbally accepted what I feel is a tremendous job opportunity. Tomorrow i'll sign the offiicial offer.

As as many of you know, I have been involved in a toxic/discrimatory work environment the past few months which culminated in me being out of a job come December 2nd. I have been in the hotel management field for the past 23 years.

But it I have long regretted not pursing one of my passions, journalism which I went to school for, or golf my most passionate hobby.

Well i will be joining a national golf management company as Director of Tournament Sales. I can't believe each day I go to work I will be selling something I love and wholeheartdly believe in.

The more I learned about the position and the needs of the company, the more I felt I was perfect for the job. I'm glad they agreed.

I have to thank so many of my friends here. Ones that I've had the pleasure of meeting and establishing close friendships with the past two years and the ones I've actually yet to meet, but that have become good friends and offered support throgh texts, PM's, email and calls during my troubles.

THP truly is a family and I couldn't wait to share my news with the family.

Last edited:
Congrats, Rob! Sounds like an awesome opportunity. Have fun with it!

That is awesome news! Congrats Rob!

Congrats Rob! I'm very happy for you! You are going to bring such passion to the job!

Congrats Rob. Sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you.

That is so awesome. Congrats, buddy!

We've all been hoping that it would happen for you...great news indeed!

Rob, so happy for you buddy! It sounds like a tremendous opportunity and I'm sure you will thrive in your new endeavor!

Good things happent to good people...prime example here
...congrats

Great News

Congrats Rob! I'm so happy for you buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome, congrats buddy!!!

Such great news Rob. I know this has been a heavy burden to carry, and this has got to be a welcome relief. But, to end up working in a field like this is awesome. Congrats buddy. If anyone deserved something great like this to happen to him, it was sure you, my friend. Best of luck on your new career.

Awesome news! Congrats! Sounds like a great opportunity!

Holy Hell. Congrats Rob

Great news and congratulations!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats!!

Congratulations!

Congrats, Rob! Glad you found something that stokes your fire!! Awesome news!

So awesome! Many congrats!

Excellent news!

Congrats. Sounds like a great opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rob this is fantastic buddy!! I'm so pumped for you!

Back